Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Could This Be True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be True (445 Views)

Could This Be True? (PIC) / Can All These Be True: Fashola/tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos / Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True by winteriscoming: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Went to visit a friend of mine who I had not visited In 2 months. The road that leads there was under construction and today it didn't seem like anything had changed so I said to him "How long will it take them to finish this road". Then he says(I paraphrased)
"When all this contractors get the contract they go and fix the money in the bank. Then they borrow money to start the work. Due to the low amount of money they borrow the work drags. When the contractor finally gets around to working he removes the money and the profit goes to his pocket"

Surely this cannot be true. My country can't be this rotten

Shouldn't our governments provide better oversight

(1) (Reply)

Baby Factories: Imo Govt Revokes Licences Of Motherless Babies Homes / ASUU By Oxford Dictionary / 3 Nigerians Arrested For Cloning Visa Cards In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.