Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Miracle Don Happen - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Miracle Don Happen (1016 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle? / My Miracle Job Without Connection / Its A Miracle: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Don Happen by efosanice: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2008
i'm sharing this testimony on behalf of someone very dear to me, she graduated in 2003 and since then it's been really difficult for her to get a job, she then went for masters in U.I and graduated in 2007, after about six months at home again she now got a small job in an oil servicing company paying about 40 000 and a month could reach like 50 days self before the the month now ends for their oga and he decides to pay, this month salary would be collected ending of next month ,at times salary can pile up for two months self until a few days ago, the night presiding her birthday she got a call from ELF/TOTAL to come and do medicals, praise the lord for me oh very soon i would come and share mine.
Re: Miracle Don Happen by sun82: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2008
smiley smiley god no dey disappoint him people
Re: Miracle Don Happen by obuchineme: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
Baby this sound incredible but its just to let u know that there is time for everything under the earth.This is your time to shine. grin and i am so so happy for you.may God take you to greater heights in JN.
Re: Miracle Don Happen by obuchineme: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2008
Efosa,
No come chop oil money too much oh.Becos u fit fat so teee obesity go set in.
So if u dey wak make u dey post some 4 nairaland,shey u understand
One love sis
Re: Miracle Don Happen by sollex(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2008
The time to shine for the lady has come.
After waiting this long.
She really landed well with a good job.
I am happy for that your friend. Anyway our turn to shine will not pass us by in Jesus Name.
Re: Miracle Don Happen by jimblaze(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2008
the Lord is good and he's infinite mercies endureth forever, congratulations!
Re: Miracle Don Happen by zeal500: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2008
am happy for you
Re: Miracle Don Happen by Geezle(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2008
i'm sharing this testimony on behalf of someone very dear to me, she graduated in 2003,

obuchineme:

Efosa,
No come chop oil money too much oh.Becos u fit fat so teee obesity go set in.
So if u dey wak make u dey post some 4 nairaland,shey u understand
One love sis

obuchineme:

Baby this sound incredible but its just to let u know that there is time for everything under the earth.This is your time to shine. grin and i am so so happy for you.may God take you to greater heights in JN.
Re: Miracle Don Happen by efosanice: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
thanks all for your comments,God has really been faithful

(1) (Reply)

Www.examdeal.com / It's Not Fair: No Job After 7 Years :'( / Vacancy For Zain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.