Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear (2313 Views)

Worst-est English U̶̲̥̅̊'ll Ever Hear / Common Errors In English U Should See This. A MUST LAUGHED / The Most Funniest Joke U'll Ever Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
justhelp: No oo i half alreadling eating the wine pls tell the waster to giving me teethpick to clean my hand
Gooder!Oya spread ur hand inside the sun to dry.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Etumgbe(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Baddest guy ever liveth
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Lordsonempire(m): 2:14am On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmmm. Do u have an a boy friend.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 22, 2013
My neighbourhoods is a very english spoked area,so we doesn't spake bad english,therefores i didn't known how to be a speak of an worstest english
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by radioactive(f): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Just last night, someone I know kept saying, "my nose are paining me". Pathetic!
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by maxoko(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
When did Ʊ buy the card  asked Ʊ 2 buy? Reply:it has tayed.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bros throw me hot water wey cold well well
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
ALL ARE NT GET RIGHT,I ASK OF WORSTEST ENGLISH, U ARE HERE SPEAKING CORRECTING ENGLISH,
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
the chosen one: "Why are you twice on a bed, come down each by each"- The Legendary Akano
. KINGS COLLEGE THINGS.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
the chosen one: "Why are you twice on a bed, come down each by each"- The Legendary Akano
. KINGS COLLEGE THINGS.
. Entered ur slippers and followed me.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by bosslife850: 4:39am On Nov 23, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2013
bosslife850: I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
I just gave grandma your number.Enjoy!!
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by pafek(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2013
what are u doing under the afternoon?
come under the evening
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Layiwoo(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: I just gave grandma your number.Enjoy!!
*holds laff* why na,U jst missed out on a graduate dere cheesy
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Dalazyou(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
presher: mine is wen my grandma asking me whether i want to went to pilate(toilet) it was so funnying,pls i want to knows yours own
mine is wen a nairalander typed....what is the worstest english u have ever hear and

It was vey funnying pls i want 2 knows yours own
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by ogtavia(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
My teacher in sec schl days during a football match...''whistle the blow,whistle the blow,who blow the blow''....another one from another teacher ,sec schl as well,this came from a very unexpected source.....''so where is ur textbook,where is it...you dont av it,okay,what did I told you yesterday,i said what did i told you yesterday..??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Displaying His Certificate At Last, Haters Go And Die / Lick His Face Clean For A Billion Dollars Or Kill A Family Member / When You Have A Phd In Plumbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.