Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Proposal For The Supply Of Systems Wanted Urgently - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Proposal For The Supply Of Systems Wanted Urgently (2323 Views)

Why Are Apple Systems So Expensive? / Is It Possible To Install Two Operating Systems On A Single Computer. / Given The Large Number Of Systems That Either Have A Webcam Connected Or Can Sup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For The Supply Of Systems Wanted Urgently by EJaja(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2006
hi formate

my company wants like fifteen to 20 computers urgently so we are call for proposals from suppliers or companies dat deals in computer specificall P IV 3.0 2.8 and its AMD equivalents with flat LCD prices and VGA monitors separately
Re: Proposal For The Supply Of Systems Wanted Urgently by solar(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2006
hello,
jaja. how are you doing.
what are the requiment of doing business with you.
cheers!

starrdart07@yahoo.com
Re: Proposal For The Supply Of Systems Wanted Urgently by damascus(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2006
Dear Friend,

I appreciate that your company need some computers. We do supply of computers 24/7 nationwide.
Full details and cost proposal of the systems will be send to your e-mail address if you mail me at 'damolasowunmi@yahoo.com' or call 08035789389.

Thanks,
Damola.

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Technology / Straight From Factory!!! Thermal Paper Rolls @ Competitive Price / Hp Core I5 Elitebook 840 G4 Laptop 15.6" @ 127k (giveaway Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.