Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft (13531 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Oil Theft: NNPC To Deploy Drones In Nigeria’s Territorial Waters / Suicide Bomber Kills Civilian JTF In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Dygeasy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
emmamaraihe: . Then go to chad or Niger republic or centra Africa
Ode Ni E.

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by guiddoti: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
This is no surprise to us, resident of Niger delta. We know that the power of oil theft lies on the mouth of AK 47.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by polokor60(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
omenka: Jonathan and past leaders alike are just absolute failures and hypocrites when it comes to the mgt of our oil resources. If they really wanna curb the activities of these criminals, they know exactly what to do. Here in the Niger delta, people who are involved in oil bunkering are being revered by most of the members of the society. People aspire to be like them and live the kind of life they live, a life of hookers, clubbing, drugs, money, and vice. Take a trip to PPMC and WRPC in Effurun Delta state and see the kind of sleaze that goes on there daily. It's a damn shame. Sometimes I wonder how this entity called nigeria even survives.
Dude calm down,You should take a trip to the barrack and see how all the officers that are posted to the niger delta to safeguard the crude oil scream,shout,jump dance,run and sing for joy as if they have won a free ticket to be the president of Nigeria for life.These oil bunkers are working for top government officials(most politicians in that region have multiple oil vessels for this activities).The hunter and the bush meat are business partners/associates in this scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by ichommy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Am not surprise
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by bigx(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Very Old Open Secret
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by dad007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
nwanna89: In NYSC, the soldier in charge of my platoon told me while we were drinking, that he dreads being deployed to NYSC camp and cant wait for the camp to end so he can return to the "waterside" where he can be making money from oil bunkering. He said sometimes they share as much 5 million naira among themselves. And at night they drink in the bar together with armed militant. The JTF and militants co-exist peacefully
The JTF and militants co-exist peacefully[b] cheesy cheesy cheesy :DWala dey ohhhhh
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by eluquenson(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Monkey they work barboon they chop, now monkey don wise up.. cheesy who be fool undecided

1 Like

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by begwong: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
No wonder, the military will never want to return to the barracks again. They will always want to on special duty
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by BrOwnSuga3: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
OLD GIST
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by bigtt76(f): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
We know this already grin
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Oyiboman69: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I Seeeee-Says The Blind Man.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by kabba7(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
There was a very damaging statement on a Ghana tv ( Joy news ) yesterday when someone openly in a live programm openly said they in Ghana are not going to allow for oil theft in their country like whY is going on in Nigeria where oil theft and treasury looting has become a way of life and that about 98% live in abject poverty while less than 2% amass the wealth of the country to themselves honestly I felt bad at that statemet bug am aware he was saying the truth .
Let the truth be told the military is as corrupt as the politicians and that is major reason the Book Haram insurgency has refuse to go because the whole shameful operation has become a huge ATM machine for militAry officer to do their constant withdrawal as and when they feel like to line their pockets !
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by sylve11: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nor be today, e don tey! Wetin me i know since. cool
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
polokor60: Dude calm down,You should take a trip to the barrack and see how all the officers that are posted to the niger delta to safeguard the crude oil scream,shout,jump dance,run and sing for joy as if they have won a free ticket to be the president of Nigeria for life.These oil bunkers are working for top government officials(most politicians in that region have multiple oil vessels for this activities).The hunter and the bush meat are business partners/associates in this scenario.

Very true. Have seen some of them in Saipem camp opposite UBA after PPMC. To them it is the best thing that could ever happen to a junior officer. I have met an inspector who drives a Range Rover in warri. Seems the situation in this country is beyond redemption.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by theripper3: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
E b like say Nigeria case dey irremediable o. Everyday is one shocking and scathing revelation. What a fucktardinous country.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by jack3333: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please if you are not smart enough to join the winning crew, don't open this link http://www.codedtoolz..com
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by inagold(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
vry soon dem go join boko haram.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by victor2exl(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Well it is absolutely impossible in the Nigeria character to believe that a cat can be given a basket full of fishes to guide and watch over and the fish will not be eaten up the same cat...But believe me it is possible and doable in other countries.....Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world because it is ruled and governed by the most corrupt public officer in the world..........JTF my Foot
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by lorddeni: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ugom38: the falcon can't hear the falconer
a knife has come in between the thing that held us
now things has fallen apart
the centre can no longer hold

pls i just remembered my best home author CHINUALUMOGU ACHEBE
i remembered him because he was one man that refused to get corrupt in a corrupted society,i still believe i can make it just lyk you.
Nigerians will breathe the fresh air they've been waiting for when i enter the p. arena, by God i shall cheesy
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE
ADIOS SENOR ACHEBE cry cry

Not to derail and no disrespect to chinua but the above poem was written by the Irish poet- W. B Yeats.
Chinua only used it to start 'Things Fall Apart' because of its relevance and as a tribute.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by kabba7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
adamooye5:
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150055-new-report-shows-jtf-neck-deep-niger-delta-oil-theft.html
kabba7: There was a very damaging statement on a Ghana tv ( Joy news ) yesterday when someone openly in a live programm openly said they in Ghana are not going to allow for oil theft in their country like whY is going on in Nigeria where oil theft and treasury looting has become a way of life and that about 98% live in abject poverty while less than 2% amass the wealth of the country to themselves honestly I felt bad at that statemet bug am aware he was saying the truth .
Let the truth be told the military is as corrupt as the politicians and that is the major reason the Boko Haram insurgency has refuse to go,the whole shameful operation has become a huge ATM machine for military officers to do their constant withdrawal as and when they feel like to line their pockets !
The military see in Jonathan a jejune they can twist around their forefingers because he too is a partner in progress ( ?). Even that so called report will not move Jonathan .
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by gal10(f): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is this supposed to be news? We know na! That's why they will never leave the creeks yet! They are all part of the cabal and have their abuja connections! Sad but true! Which way NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by AjanleKoko: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
This reads sort of like the love triangle between HR (dirty NYPD cops), the Russian mob, and the regular Mafia, in Person of Interest. wink

I guess things like this happen everywhere.

However, Nigeria must be the number one country where its rulers routinely hijack its national assets, on every level, for cash.
Imagine Pentagon top shots selling nuclear warheads to rogue nations and terrorists, for some chop change. Well . . . it did happen in the Old Soviet Union embarassed

1 Like

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Oludrex(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Emmanuel602: that is Nigeria for you. every body is as corupt as the politicians we accuse of being corupt

What do u mean everybody.. I'm not being self-righteous but I feel its better U speak for yourself..
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by dbride: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
No doubt, only a "Jerry Rawlings" cleansing will restore Nigeria to a state of sanity. Satan has a comfortable abode in the hearts and minds of majority of Nigerians. We are getting to that tipping point!
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Mubby4luv(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbanikiti: ... Because you haven't seen 5 million naira before. Mind you, envelope gat big sizes too. You're used to seeing the smaller ones. grin grin

Crude oil theft na chop I chop. Na naija we dey. No one will do anything to stop it.
U done dey Madth abi?

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Usolace(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
we must not give up on our nation...we must fight the evil called corruption. It starts with an inward check, Am I also corrupt? What happens when push comes to shove.. Always stand for what is right and NEVER compromise...We can make that change.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Niseamaka(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
The Trojan horse have laid bare their mode of operation. Even before they embark on each operation, JTF must give the go ahead order. They once contributed to engineer the transfer of any JTF member who represents a stumbling block to them and their activities.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by philips70(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
GEJ and his crew are still not convinced corruption is Nigeria's greatest albatross. The world is just exaggerating it.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by polokor60(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
omenka:

Very true. Have seen some of them in Saipem camp opposite UBA after PPMC. To them it is the best thing that could ever happen to a junior officer. I have met an inspector who drives a Range Rover in warri. Seems the situation in this country is beyond redemption.
Na so we see am 4 dis obodo nigeria ooo.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Ugom38(f): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
lorddeni:

Not to derail and no disrespect to chinua but the above poem was written by the Irish poet- W. B Yeats.
Chinua only used it to start 'Things Fall Apart' because of its relevance and as a tribute.

thanks
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Iykeponti(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
3rd world con3...children of d devil (-,-)
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by caprini: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
kabba7: There was a very damaging statement on a Ghana tv ( Joy news ) yesterday when someone openly in a live programm openly said they in Ghana are not going to allow for oil theft in their country like whY is going on in Nigeria where oil theft and treasury looting has become a way of life and that about 98% live in abject poverty while less than 2% amass the wealth of the country to themselves honestly I felt bad at that statemet bug am aware he was saying the truth .
Let the truth be told the military is as corrupt as the politicians and that is major reason the Book Haram insurgency has refuse to go because the whole shameful operation ha
s become a huge ATM machine for militAry officer to do their constant withdrawal as and when they feel like to line their pockets !

And where do all the stolen oil go to ? GHANA......mall of stolen oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 / $3million bribery: Farouk Lawan in police custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.