Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) (10682 Views)

Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil / In Need Of 100% Natural Cold-pressed Coconut Oil. Pay On Delivery. / 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed Neem Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Forget cough drops the next time your throat’s killing you! Soothe a sore throat by swallowing a bit of coconut oil on its own or adding it to your tea.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
share your experience with this oil
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Have a coconuty weekend
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Lube up.
Proof positive that coconut oil has endless possible uses? It can make its way into your sex life. Though there hasn’t been research that focuses on the safety of coconut oil as a lubricant, it seems to work just fine, according to some experts. One caveat: Coconut oil can weaken latex condoms, so if you do want to use coconut oil between the sheets, opt for a polyurethane condom instead.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Get rid of lice.
Some believe that coconut oil is an all-natural remedy for lice. Test it out by using coconut oil as part of a two-step process. To start, rinse your hair in apple cider vinegar, let it dry, and then smooth coconut oil through your strands. You’ll have to let it sink in for up to 24 hours (sleep with a shower cap on to avoid ruining your bedding). Comb it out in the morning and then rinse your hair.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Treat cold sores.
The second you start to feel the telltale tingle of a cold sore on or around your lips, rub some coconut oil on the spot—the oil’s antiviral properties may help treat unsightly fever blisters.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 4:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Repel insects.
Not only can it help soothe itchiness from insect bites, coconut oil can also be used in a DIY insect repellent. The ingredients you’ll need: coconut oil and essential oils like peppermint, catnip, rosemary, or tea tree.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Prevent nosebleeds.
One of the biggest culprits behind nosebleeds is dry, irritated nostrils. To keep them from drying out, dip your finger in coconut oil and gently apply it to the inside of your nose to coat as much of each interior as you can.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2014
we would like to hear from you
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Clean your dental accessories.
If you use a mouth guard or retainer (hey, you have to keep those pearly whites in place!), use coconut oil to sanitize them during the day.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2014
More grace. More Prosperity. Happy new month
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Clean your ears.
Dip a cotton swab into coconut oil (but just for a second—you don’t want it to be soaked), and gently clean earwax out of your ears.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Treat cold sores.
The second you start to feel the telltale tingle of a cold sore on or around your lips, rub some coconut oil on the spot—the oil’s antiviral properties may help treat unsightly fever blisters.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2014
Have you had a coconutty experience recently? we would like to hear from you
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Sometimes ago I had what i called a fungal outbrak. ezcema, dandruff and small ringworms on my body, face, hands and hair which was backed up with itching. I started ingesting more of the coconut oil(about 5 spoons daily). later, i would combine shear butter with coconut oil to use on my skin. The result? everything cleared within little time and realised how much this natural products are. i still use them as my moisturizer till date, nothing like cream.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Share your experience with this amazing oil
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2014
i will be sharing with how you can use this oil on your pets
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2014
I just tried something new today. when my pot of white rice was about 10minute to be brought down from fire, i sprayed coconut oil oil. Result? very sweet while evokin the tropical taste. just try it out today.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Good morning Nigerians.
Here comes another Monday again! The hustling continues.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 16, 2014
charllyen: 08123347170. Buy your premium organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil Now for Less the price!
2-3 hours delivery if you reside in Lagos. 2-3 days to deliver outside Lagos.
Pay on delivery within Lagos.

Our quality product gives Nigerians the opportunity to experience the real tropical taste. Made from the finest, freshest and maturest of organic coconuts, not cheap copra or rotten coconuts.

Ceno coconut oil is:
- 100% Pure Extra Virgin
- Cold Pressed
-Unrefined
-Non-GMO
-Hexane Free
-No preservative
-Moisture content of 0.088
-shelf life of 1yr.

Our premium quality can be taken as a dietary supplement or for high medicinal and health purposes. Simply the BEST for quick results:

Order NOW!!!!!!: 08123347170 and experience the real taste of the tropics.

Learn more about coconut oil here>> http://www.nutridomain.com/blog/
if u rly deliver d best quality as promised then u v me as a lifetime customer. I am going to place an order tomorrow. And yes, unrefined extra virgin cold pressed coconut is rly nice. #ladies, it's good for d beastly yeast infections too.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2014
coconut oil can be used as a Preservative (prevent oxidation/rancidity and bacterial and fungal contamination)
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Good morning
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
coocnut oil can help balance essential fatty acid consumption
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
We are glad to announce that our coconut oill has been approved by NAFDAC. we will continually strive to be ahead and remaind the best especially when it comes to quality.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 5:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Have you tried consuming about 2-3 of this oil before walk out? You will enjoy the quick energy it gives
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Spreading coconut oil on my salad now. eating healthy is living healthy
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2014
I took 2 table spoons of coconut oil this morning before jogging
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 5:25am On Oct 13, 2014
You can increase your shaving period with the help of this natural moisturiser.

If you shave every 2-4, probably because of itching and bumps, you can for real extend that shaving period to a week or more without having the bumps. All you need is to be moiturising your facial hair with coconut oil after which you brush it. This single act is all you need to avoid those bumps.
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
as the awareness of coconut oil keeps increasing, people are finding more ways to use this amzing oil to their advantage. How are you using it?
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning Nigerians
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2014
TGIF
Re: Ceno Coconut Oil-100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin,Cold Pressed(Lagos & Nationwide) by charllyen: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Preparing vegetable with coconut oil this morning for breakfast. It's a pleasure having this natural miracle oil arround.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We build Peanut Coating Machine at N70,000 / Sell Your Kidney In Malaysia For A Reasonable Prize. / Soap Mold For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.