Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure (8126 Views)

Pay Structure In Unity Bank / Nigeria Police Pay Structure / Action Aid Interview - What's Their Pay Structure Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by venorite(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls which Nigerian bank has the best salary scale for both entry level and experienced and also best welfare package
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by venorite(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls don't just read and leave,.
Say something bankers in the house
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by ayodeji752: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Gtb and Zenith. First bank is nothing to write home abt
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by Coldblooded(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Microfinance Banks tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by boneruns(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by Big4wig(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks but that thread is old and i people have stopped replying.i want to know the current salary scale for banks and their various welfare package
boneruns: You can find your answers here:

www.nairaland.com/898742/bank-paying-highest-salary-entry
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by Nutase: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
ayodeji752: Gtb and Zenith. First bank is nothing to write home abt

Not true UBA and diamond pay better that Gtb and zenith. To me first bank would have been the best if not for the restructuring they plan to carry out in December.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by boneruns(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Big4wig: Thanks but that thread is old and i people have stopped replying.i want to know the current salary scale for banks and their various welfare package

Okay. Diamond is the highest paying, I can't tell you the figures. I reliably learnt UBA reviewed their salary, which I presume is higher than Diamond.

But it isn't about the money. Seriously, the best is starting career and growing in consultancy firms like PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, Accenture and etc. most younger people will only realize this after some years.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by venorite(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yes i understand but its easier to get a job in banks than all these companies you listed.i submitted my cv to pwc and am yet to get invite for test or anything.pls i need to know exactly how much db pays entry level and what's their welfare and allowances like.thanks
boneruns:

Okay. Diamond is the highest paying, I can't tell you the figures. I reliably learnt UBA reviewed their salary, which I presume is higher than Diamond.

But it isn't about the money. Seriously, the best is starting career and growing in consultancy firms like PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, Accenture and etc. most younger people will only realize this after some years.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by Femsyn(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
boneruns:

Trust me, if young peeps have the opportunity of choosing their careers, many wont be where they are today

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by MCLION1(f): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
boneruns:

Please, I love what you said and Am very much interested in working with any of these firms. I wouldnt mind if you can help me scale through. God bless you.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by boneruns(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Femsyn:

Trust me, if young peeps have the opportunity of choosing their careers, many wont be where they are today

Some younger people, if given an opportunity to choose between bank and PwC, KPMG et al., would rather choose bank because of the pay. I have a colleague who left PwC after working for about 4months because he wanted better pay, not knowing he can stay in one level and earn same salary for 5years. Whereas, 5years experience in PwC can take u into a much higher role and better pay.

Young graduates fail to look into the future. They want immediate gratification.

I work in a bank, and I wish I started in a consultancy firm.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by kayce19: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Diamond pay the highest salary for entry level ( Ard 234k) as at now . Back in 2011 they are touted as the highest paying bank in Nigeria. GTB and Zenith also pay well..
Source: www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/30634-diamond-zenith-gtbank-best-paying-banks
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by Tetegh(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nutase:

Not true UBA and diamond pay better that Gtb and zenith. To me first bank would have been the best if not for the restructuring they plan to carry out in December.
pls Oga Nutase, what restructuring are they doing I hope its not massive sack?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by philfearon(m): 6:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure by philfearon(m): 6:25am On Nov 22, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitement 2012 / Nairaland Job Seekers, Let Employers View Your CVs Here / Actionaid Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.