Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Would Love To Date Tonto,Yvonne Nelson And Toolz-Wande Coal - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Would Love To Date Tonto,Yvonne Nelson And Toolz-Wande Coal (393 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Wande Coal - My Way / Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Date Tonto,Yvonne Nelson And Toolz-Wande Coal by 247tops(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2013
After headlining the GTBank CTcrea8 free concert at indigo2 on Friday 15th November 2013, the music star had a quick chat with the Factory 78 crew.He spoke on possibly working with Don Jazzy soon, dating Tonto Dikeh, Yvonne Nelson and Toolz (He did note that she was taken), and advising up and coming musicians.Watch the Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJspkQ3AnbY

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your Favorite Vocalists / About The Strike / New Music: Wizkid - Eledumare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.