Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Part-time Business Opportunity For Corpers And Undergraduates - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Part-time Business Opportunity For Corpers And Undergraduates (1056 Views)

Exciting Home Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part-time Business Opportunity For Corpers And Undergraduates by oldaw: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Corpers, this is a big opportunity to secure your future financially. You need to have a good capital base to survive in this country. I heard about this advert yesterday. An American company wil be in Jos to register distributors for a new fuel treatment product. Representatives of the company will hold a product presentation and register all interested distributors for the product. Date is Nov 23, 2013 at The Chef Restaurant opposite fly over at Gada Biu in Jos by 11 am. Admission is N1000. This is an opportunity for unemployed graduates and youth corpers. Inform others.
Re: Part-time Business Opportunity For Corpers And Undergraduates by oldaw: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
This must be a good opportunity to invest my allawee and my savings before service go end.
Re: Part-time Business Opportunity For Corpers And Undergraduates by raphydandy: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thank you for the information,but your information did not give the company name,nor address even their website,information of this should be made more comprehensive,since all coppers are not residing in Jos.
Re: Part-time Business Opportunity For Corpers And Undergraduates by makuogod: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
If you are a Nigerian you need to register here http:///1cOf4oU to enjoy the goodies available for you.Especially for Undergraduates and youth corpers.

(1) (Reply)

Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. / I Need A Business Idea I Can Start With Twenty Thousand Naira. / Loans In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.