Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) (28319 Views)

Anambra Hospital Performs 5 Open Heart Surgeries (Photo) / National Hospital Performs Open Heart Surgery On 12 Patients / Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by khattab02: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Our traditional doctors are trying. But oyinbo technology is super.
Gbaam!! On point.
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by NaijNews: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
hh
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by lifestyle1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmmmmmm
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
berem: Where can I get the contact of the native doctor? I need someone on this forum to perform a brain surgery with immediate effect!

Leeme guess who dt someone is. The ikemba of Banana Iceland who's name starts with Y.
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by khattab02: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
fckyourman: Sorry Bros, Which Nolloywood movie is that and who direct am ?
Hahaha..lol.. Bros u no go kill me with laugh ooo.. Anyway wait for pagan naija answer.

1 Like

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by yorex2011: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
eleyii gidi gan??
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Gross.....

The patients head will be open for life and wilk have to wear some protection on the head to prevent solar damage to the brain..

phuck that..Thank God for modern medicine.
The witch doctor should,ve devised some means to suture the cranium and scalp instead of tying everything up with banana ropes.

The ancients sure lived in hell.

1 Like

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by sCun: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
The ending part of the video says the patients live the rest of their lives with large holes on the center of their heads and have to put on hats to protect their brains. The hole I saw is very irritating.
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amusaopeyemi:

Ki le leyi n nso?
o su mi oh! angry
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbosaa: Gross.....

The patients head will be open for life and wilk have to wear some protection on the head to prevent solar damage to the brain..

The witch doctor should,ve devised some means to suture the cranium and scalp instead of tying everything up with banana ropes.

No. The problem is that oafs like you are too busy worshipping at the altar of 'oyinbo' instead of developing and refining your own indigenous medicine to modern standards like they did with theirs. The Chinese are already perfecting their traditional medicine and are now selling it in the same west that you worship.

6 Likes

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
khattab02: Gbaam!!
stop banging the table abeg i'm reading.

2 Likes

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by UyiIredia(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Not news to me at all ! And I don't mean to hype myslef. Folks have been doing brain surgery since ancient times. Drilling bits bore through skulls (eg to suction matter embedded in a brain) have been found.
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by picoba(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2013

I guess this is not in Nigeria

If this happen in Nigeria, I would recommend all Nigerian's politician to go for traditional brain surgery
in order to remove corruption if possible

1 Like

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by khattab02: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbosaa: Gross.....

lol.. Chei banana ropes!
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Havard school of neurosurgery ain't got shyt on this dude. grin

Amazing

2 Likes

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by khattab02: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
booqee: stop banging the table abeg i'm reading.
Lol... Abeg no vex. Won't do that again.
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by AbuMikey(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
5points:
trying too hard to be relevant, to belong to.
Sychopant

Your Father! gringrin

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
This traditional surgery would lead to more problem. The patient would have to live the rest of his life with an open skull, imagine micro organisms gaining access directly into the brain!! Any little contact with a hard object and the brain is further damaged!! Rubbish!! It's as dumb as trying to explain homosexuality with magnets.

1 Like

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by protonz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Fulaman198(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
picoba:
I guess this is not in Nigeria

If this happen in Nigeria, I would recommend all Nigerian's politician to go for traditional brain surgery
in order to remove corruption if possible

ROFLLLL
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Fulaman198(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
ROSSIKE:

No. The problem is that oafs like you are too busy worshipping at the altar of 'oyinbo' instead of developing and refining your own indigenous medicine to modern standards like they did with theirs. The Chinese are already perfecting their traditional medicine and are now selling it in the same west that you worship.

What does Oyibo have to do with modern medicine. Several brains not just Oyibo people developed modern medicine. For once I agree with the non-traditionalists.

1 Like

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by rodeo0070(m): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
This is wonderful...
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by oyedun82(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
what wont i see with this eye balls of mine??
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by GooseBaba: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Africa my Africa.....and some idiots will beat their chest and proclaim madness, that Africans did not contribute to civilization.

3 Likes

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by redsun(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2013
That is gruesome.How did she bear the pain?

Those leaves could have acted as anesthetics.
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by lukasbaker(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2013
something like this pls share it to the outside,does this exit in this present world again?
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by 50calibre(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Did some of you guys watch this video till the end? How can someone possibly hail this as ingenious, this is a disaster. Did anyone see the permanent large gaping holes on their heads?

People for the rest of their lives, will walk around with the possibility of their brains being fried by the sun

The gods were indeed stu*pid.

3 Likes

Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by TomiSwag(m): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*speechless*
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2013
oh my God! wow!
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by powerblaze(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2013
The gods must be crazy grin
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2013
50calibre: Did some of you guys watch this video till the end? How can someone possibly hail this as ingenious, this is a disaster. Did anyone see the permanent large gaping holes on their heads?

People for the rest of their lives, will walk around with the possibility of their brains being fried by the sun

If the only thing you could pick from the video was the "large gaping hole" and didn't think about the diagnosis and every other thing that goes with the treatment, don't you think you are the one who is indeed st*upid?
Doesn't it also mean that you have no grasp whatsoever of what the word INGENIOUS means?
Re: African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) by GooseBaba: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2013
50calibre: Did some of you guys watch this video till the end? How can someone possibly hail this as ingenious, this is a disaster. Did anyone see the permanent large gaping holes on their heads?

Why not? I guess present day colostomy bag carriers will call it a disaster....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba / Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo / COVID-19 Update For September 16 2020 In Nigeria - (2609 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.