Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. (1319 Views)

Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Crosby Wins Joyce Alexander Artist Prize / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by Jeff148(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Elombah Perspective:

"Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe who spoke to us at
Aroma junction late sunday evening
recounted how she was getting ready to go
to church when her neighbour called her
that the bus has come to take them to
Awka for protest rally. She was told that
each individual willing to go will receive
5000 Naira cash and APC party uniform.
She hurriedly took off her church clothes
and rushed to the venue and they were
taken to Awka. Inside the bus, they were
educated on what to do by one man who
kept on talking all through the drive from
Ezinifite to Aroma. He kept on telling them
to roll on the floor and shout and cry, to
rain abuses on Jega and INEC and Peter
Obi. He said that they will be watching for
who performed the best as the person will
get extra 2000 Naira. This was what
brought her to Awka.
Now, they were paid 2000 Naira on
reaching Awka instead of 5000 Naira and
most of them did not have the vehicle to
go back to their various towns."

Elombah
Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by Jeff148(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Come rain come shine, APC will forever remain losers in SE tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by agbameta: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Even though elomba is another online ibo tabloid, but this story is not from elomba, this is some rubbish from ibo yahoo group.

419 losers...smh..

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by ckkris: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Who chop the other 3k?
Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
HEHE DEM DON DEY BURST ALHAJI ABDULWASIU NGIGA YANSH SMALL SMALL

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by Ichel: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Source and pishure
Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by olabukola: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
If anybody made such confession the best Anambra govt can do is to arrest her, then from there she will name other people involved. It's very simple. But I guess this story was cooked by the other party involved to credit what they said earlier.

Nigeria and Drama.
Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by AtlanticBreeze: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Senseless propaganda. where is the picture.
Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by gbanikiti(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
From the lies that they were from Osun State to another lies that they were paid to protest!!

APGA, this lie no sweet at all! Make una try anoda sweeter lie!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by 1025: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
peter obi's aide told us earlier that those protesting are not igbos abi? they said they imported them from osun state. well anambra ppl are now telling us that Mrs. Njideka Nwaigwe is an osun name abi?
inec and apga have convinced nigerians on what to expect in 2015. it is really unfortunate that many ppl cannot think at all.
our oga at the top can agree with us that all the billions so far spent(wasted) on this free and fair selection is not worth it at all.
Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
What a cacophony of lies! A predictable manner of propaganda aimed at pulling a wool of the eyes of the gullible

I hail you Dr Peter Obi, the lying propangandist!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Njideka Nwaigwe Confessed In Awka,anambra State. by nedu666: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
2000 ONLY, IF NA ME I GO COLLECT THE MONEY, ENTER THE BUS TO AWKA, WHEN I REACH THERE I GO FIND THE NEAREST BUKKA, CHOP FOOD AND DRINK WORTH 1800, DASH THE GIRLS SERVING 200. CROSS LEG WITH TWO TOOTHPICKS IN MY MOUTH, WHEN THE IDIOTS FINISH PROTESTING, I GO FOLLOW THEM ENTER BUS BACK TO WHERE DEM GO DROP US. SOME PEOPLE ARE DULLIN

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks / Pdp National Youth Leader's Eid El Fitr Message / Northerners To Jonathan: You’ve Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.