Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Orders Students To Resume On Monday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Orders Students To Resume On Monday (1163 Views)

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Orders Students To Resume On Monday by Onwe101(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
Akoko (AAUA) in Ondo State has pulled out
of the ongoing Academic Staff Union of
Universities’ (ASUU)strike.
In a statement
issued and
signed by its Registrar, R.B Olotu, the school had
ordered its students to resume for the second
semester on November 25th, 2013, thereby
boycotting the nationwide strike.
Already, the ongoing industrial action has lasted
for over four months.
The statement reads:
“All Students of AAUA are hereby informed that
academic activities of the 2nd semester of
2012/2013 session truncated as a result of the
ASUU national strike are to resume on Monday,
25th November, 2013 with the continuation of
registration on the University portal, while lectures
are to start on Mon, 2nd December, 2013.”
Source http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/aaua-pulls-out-of-ASUU-strike-orders-students-to-resume-on-monday.html

1 Like

Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Orders Students To Resume On Monday by vicdo: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
U don't mean it.
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Orders Students To Resume On Monday by ceospecial(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
cry This is what i call 'Gobe'... Uniben please follow suite na, even though i know say Oshodin wan flex Xmas for haus... Make i write my exams enter next level before white hair go begin dey grow
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Orders Students To Resume On Monday by ehmasjet(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About IJMB / Fayose Reduces EKSU Tution Fees / Cheapest Way To STUDY ABROAD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.