Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section (2985 Views)

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple (2011 Version For Romance Section Members) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
How do I look
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Romance section I just needed people to rate my pix thanks in anticipation (in my hostel) delta state university abraka

2 Likes

Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sorry the pix not too clear. (On campus)

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bravo smiley
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Flytefalls: Bravo smiley

Thanks dear
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Dyt(f): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Picks face
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
After having my hair trimmed down last week thursday!!! (In the barber's shop)
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dyt: Picks face

Don't understand dat?
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
And what do you gain doing this poo?
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by demelza: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Come contest for Mr. Nairaland next month.
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
gcfr.com:
And what do you gain doing this poo?

Lolz I expected characters like you... Hmmm what should I do to you?

YES I think I am more handsome than you!!!
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: Come contest for Mr. Nairaland next month.

Boss I hear you sire!!!
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mu he he he he he he.

What are you uploading your pix for? You think your face will score you free booty on NL? cheesy

You will tarry in vain cheesy

Now you immature youths, let a wise man teach you something:

What you need to do is upload a pix of your car (or a borrowed one) and you can go from there.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Yahoo1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
immortalvoices:

Lolz I expected characters like you... Hmmm what should I do to you?

YES I think I am more handsome than you!!!
lol....ofcourse you should....it's funny when guys upload pictures to be rated,it sounds like a girls thingy...nawao...but @least u look good....thumbs up........
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by mencade6: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
my guy, d pix make sense ooooo. Well, make i reward u with alutacontinua, d babe tight, you go enjoy her.
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
pDude: Mu he he he he he he.

What are you uploading your pix for? You think your face will score you free booty on NL? cheesy

What you need to do is upload a pix of your car (or a borrowed one) and you can go from there.

Hmmm @pdude I av always wanted to comments on ur threads or quotes cos I admire your writings and re-phrase ur post, but thank heaven you are here... Well don't make me loss respect for you sire! Because I don't go along with such words as "booty" I uploaded my pix for the records and the fun in it and pls check my history on nairaland they best define me sir
(I av an unbroken focus in life sir)

Glad you ar on my thread sire!!!
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yahoo1: lol....ofcourse you should....it's funny when guys upload pictures to be rated,it sounds like a girls thingy...nawao...but @least u look good....thumbs up........

Girl thingy! Hmmm not entirely with you on that brother just dat I wanna have fun such as this

Thanks boss am grateful!
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
immortalvoices:

Hmmm @pdude I av always wanted to comments on ur threads or quotes cos I admire your writings and re-phrase ur post, but thank heaven you are here... Well don't make me loss respect for you sire! Because I don't go along with such words as "booty" I uploaded my pix for the records and the fun in it and pls check my history on nairaland they best define me sir
(I av an unbroken focus in life sir)

Glad you ar on my thread sire!!!

Apologies my dear friend.

I thought you were one of those mummy's boys who upload their pix to gain female attention. Forgive my error

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by vizkiz: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
pDude: Mu he he he he he he.

bro small small nah, @least encouraqe d quy grin
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
pDude:

Apologies my dear friend.

I thought you were one of those mummy's boys who upload their pix to gain female attention. Forgive my error

Watch out people that's the hallmark of a great leader...

My respect just increased back sir!

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
vizkiz:

bro small small nah, @least encouraqe d quy grin

He already did he is a true brother!
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Op,aw old is ur grandson??

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nw ur talking. Ur handsome cheesy
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by borntobegr8t(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wetin unemployment go cause for this country, jus imagine Abled bodied man...inshort bros u fine lipsrsealed
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by xynerise: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Two different people. The second pic is different from others.

Abi na when u begin use bleaching cream? undecided
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
This boy snap pics with his new Christmas nd newyear clothes,wey hin buy before price go high con dey show us mtchew. angry angry we Don see am,e no fine.
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by UyiIredia(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Twale ! Old papa grin You look like someone in his early to mid forty's.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by BabaAlabi: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nigerians and their bad belle attitude....smh
@OP you dey okay jare
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by rman: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Grown ups shouldn't be doing this.

What's happening. ?
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
immortalvoices: After having my hair trimmed down last week thursday!!! (In the barber's shop)
Gawd!!! Ganjah in ya system. See as ur face hard, u b armu roba? lipsrsealed
Re: Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section by Waspy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oh my Gosh!!.....you are hoooot, u look just like Obasanjo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Ladies That Are (16-18)years That Want A Boyfriend That Is (16-18)years / Need Someone To Gist With Who Is Game / White Boy Looking For A Nice Well Endowed Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.