Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education (2731 Views)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education / I need financial help concerning my education. / Only For Students Who Need Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
I am one of the students who was just offered admission at university of benin, I'm in my early 20s,my reason for writing this message is that I need your help financially,you can check jamb admission status website and check my jamb registration no(39137388DB) as a prove that I was offered admission.let me tell you how my woe started sincerely,I lost my parents at the age of 12 and have been struggling since then to make sure that am educated,because I believe that to be a successful person in life you have to be educated,I wrote postjamb at uniben and was surprised that I passed and was offered admission,my postume score was 51,and I was admitted to study business education,I was very happy that I was offered admission but felt sad when I remembered that there was no money for me to go to the university ,I will be glad if someone can help me,I beg the moderator to help me if they can move this post to front page,you can contact me with this my no(08180761853),pls I really need help,may God almighty bless u.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by Onlytruth(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
What you need to do is to post your picture here first along with your home address, and then appeal to the Mods in the complaints thread constantly to move this thread to the front page. Genuine indigent Nigerians should be helped.

My 2 cents.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks and God bless u,I will do it

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by LoveDecay(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Onlytruth: What you need to do is to post your picture here first along with your home address, and then appeal to the Mods in the complaints thread constantly to move this thread to the front page. Genuine indigent Nigerians should be helped.

My 2 cents.

Funny, with all the traffic and attention nairaland pulls... we never have any valid social/welfare projects.

Why Seun, Why Seun .... mods... please, frontpage.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmmm anybody that is interested to help you will have to wait for the administrators of nairaland to confirm the authenticity of your story. You will definitely get help if your story is true. So over to you Oga Seun
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Love_Decay:

Funny, with all the traffic and attention nairaland pulls... we never have any valid social/welfare projects.

Seriously we need something like Nairaland foundation where issues like this can be directed to. I will not support the lady uploading her picture and her home address to this thread. She has dropped her number the admin should take it up to know the authenticity of her story then we can help.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iterator25: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Love_Decay:

is he your fada!? sad
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
iterator25: is he your fada!? sad
You are very stupid angry
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Anything am told to do to prove my story is true am ready to do it,nairaland moderator please help me,my jamb reg no is there as a prove .

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by redsun(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Aisha use to coordinate and verify pleas like this.Where is Aisha?

For all i know,this could be another story line for "19".But if it is confirmed and authenticated,it could be something i will be interested in.

It is a blessing to be able to help others in genuine needs.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by cjrane: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
iyeke4real: I am one of the students who was just offered admission at university of benin, I'm in my early 20s,my reason for writing this message is that I need your help financially,you can check jamb admission status website and check my jamb registration no(39137388DB) as a prove that I was offered admission.let me tell you how my woe started sincerely,I lost my parents at the age of 12 and have been struggling since then to make sure that am educated,because I believe that to be a successful person in life you have to be educated,I wrote postjamb at uniben and was surprised that I passed and was offered admission,my postume score was 51,and I was admitted to study business education,I was very happy that I was offered admission but felt sad when I remembered that there was no money for me to go to the university ,I will be glad if someone can help me,I beg the moderator to help me if they can move this post to front page,you can contact me with this my no(08180761853),pls I really need help,may God almighty bless u.

I would like to help you, but i'm so afraid of 419.Wish there is a post office address we can mail you post office money order, so you don't have access to our bank account info.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please where will I upload my pictures and how should I post my home address
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls sir am not 419,God knows am saying the truth,pls assist me
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by cjrane: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abeg, i am not a Sir. I am a young man working and i feel for your plight.Suppose it is true. Leave a postal address.A post office box will be better if your friend has one,ask him if you can receive letters through his post office box.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
I don't have any friend that uses postal adress,pls if you want to assist me,I can send my account no,or if you reside in lagos I can come and meet you
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
iyeke4real: Please where will I upload my pictures and how should I post my home address
Don't upload your picture or send your home address to anybody. Wait for the mods or Seun to contact you. I believe they are reading this now and will be considering your post.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by redsun(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
iyeke4real: Pls sir am not 419,God knows am saying the truth,pls assist me

You need to get some official certifications from the university or a forum funds coordinator like Aisha to verify your story for people to take you seriously.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Have heard you ,thanks
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by doctokwus: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
In all honesty,posting ur jamb admission numb or watever does not authenticate ur story.Pple are scared because of d rampant cases of fraud in d country perpetuated under sometimes believable tales like yours,so bc of d criminally minded some,a lot of others suffer.
If d forum has means of verifyin d genuineness of yor post,den I bliv there are many ready to chip in sth.
1 thing intrigues me though& raises a red flag(4 me though):if u lost ur parents at 12& u now say u are in yor early 20's,who funded ur secondary education& ur welfare& what of ur siblings?
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by Onlytruth(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Seriously we need something like Nairaland foundation where issues like this can be directed to. I will not support the lady uploading her picture and her home address to this thread. She has dropped her number the admin should take it up to know the authenticity of her story then we can help.

Okay, maybe. But the idea is that no 419 person would ever do that.

OP, you can also go and reveal your real identity to the Admin here (Seun) and ask him to help authenticate you if possible, then put your story on the frontpage. I can relate with your situation and we have helped people like you before, but we all need to make sure first.
Just be sure that you are real or else...
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Op,don't you have relations of your late parents? What are they doing to help you out in your education? Your siblings nko? When I get a good authentication of your help,I will help in my own little way.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by ASL33: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Op where are you from, your full name and a verifiable address will go a long way in convincing people like me. Moreover is ASUU not on strike?
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
iyeke4real: I am one of the students who was just offered admission at university of benin, I'm in my early 20s,my reason for writing this message is that I need your help financially,you can check jamb admission status website and check my jamb registration no(39137388DB) as a prove that I was offered admission.let me tell you how my woe started sincerely,I lost my parents at the age of 12 and have been struggling since then to make sure that am educated,because I believe that to be a successful person in life you have to be educated,I wrote postjamb at uniben and was surprised that I passed and was offered admission,my postume score was 51,and I was admitted to study business education,I was very happy that I was offered admission but felt sad when I remembered that there was no money for me to go to the university ,I will be glad if someone can help me,I beg the moderator to help me if they can move this post to front page,you can contact me with this my no(08180761853),pls I really need help,may God almighty bless u.
send me an email. "gabrieludoka@gmail.com".

I just called the number you gave but nobody was picking.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by redsun(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Idi Amin: send me an email. "gabrieludoka@gmail.com".

I just called the number you gave but nobody was picking.

I thought it was just me.She seems to have gotten a cold feet or it is an office number that gets picked up in the day when the real guy man/woman is available to talk.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by 3Wilywily: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2013
na wah,
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2013
redsun:

I thought it was just me.She seems to have gotten a cold feet or it is an office number that gets picked up in the day when the real guy man/woman is available to talk.
I'm sure I saw him/her online when I wrote my comment so I wonder why the call wasn't picked.
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by redsun(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Idi Amin: I'm sure I saw him/her online when I wrote my comment so I wonder why the call wasn't picked.

She seems to have disappeared all of a sudden or gone on an errand without her phone,maybe?
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Am sorry for not picking your call ,I was charging my phone because my battery was low,please you can call me now
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Please forgive me for not picking your calls,my battery was low
Re: Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education by 3Wilywily: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2013
iyeke4real: Please forgive me for not picking your calls,my battery was low
ok, be real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology, Akure 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission List 2014/2015 / Outrage As Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa / Sad: Here Are The 4 Reasons Why The VC Of UNILAG Was Removed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.