Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter (17816 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by qplus(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Are we going to have an acting president ? Cos what goes around should come around.
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by Ayomax(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
all na packaging
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by litetias(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Prayers that touch. Rhethorical prayers.
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by LivingSoul34: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
99/100:
To hell with him(Amaechi).

People like you may go to in before Ameachi.... If i may ask, what is your relationship with Mr. President?... Just few weeks ago, Ameachi and GEJ, flew in the same flight to the later's mother in law's burial... Were you there? Whatever is happening between the duo is just a matter of personal/political interest that can just be resolved in just a sitting but jobless people like you go about taking sides even when those concerned are not awareness of your existence....

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
He acted matured cheesy cheesy

Just d wail Dame wailed when yar adua died.

Am sure if lynpetra was Dame,she would loose her wrapper,fall to the ground,wailing and screaming grin
its all good.Uwa bu olili,Onye gulusia,ooonnnnaaaaaa
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
undecided undecided
NoLoveLost: lol
is dat so?
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by kel4soft: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nonybb: To hell with his(Amechi) Greek Gift. We will jail him for 30years for wasting river state resources in the tune of 2 trillion Naira for 8 good years. Just waiting for him to relinquish power and EFFC will begin work on his head

Go jail Odili first, who is now an errand boy to Mr. President and Wike. And you may want to know, this is the 6th year of Amaechi not 8. Finally, he is better than any Governor you are have ever had in Rivers State and that's include Spiff who openly confessed it.
EFCC should jail Sylvia too, let's see. I smh for you.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by eluquenson(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Rotimi Ameachi the Jagaban of Middle belt, all nah politics cheesy
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by Johnsinia(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
And the gullible fans of this politicians are here in nairaland killing theirselves 4 nothing while Gej, Obj, buhari, tinubu, G-7, Ameachi, etc always meet in Abuja drinking palmwine, chating and betting with ur emotions of who will win the next electn. Dats why i just pity at the fans of ds politicians on nairaland, dey are at d losing end here.
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by ayusco85(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
And his wife "Dame patience also prayed for him"

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by paschalndidi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
nwanna89: [size=14pt]Theres something I have always been wondering. What if Amaechi is working secretly for Jonathan to help divide the northern governors to make 2015 easier for Jona to win.[/size]
But you dont know that yet
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by adezjamz(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
rattlesnake: u dont have to tell the whole world mr president is sick...do they anounce obama illness...foolish man

Don't tell me U̶̲̥̅̊'re blaming Amaechi for this.

If Obama solely depend on Nigeria or another Country for treatment, it would av been d same.

Tell Jonathan to raise d health sectors' standard & treat himself here. With that, d world will not know of his illness.

Wait, na from who u 1st hear say Jona sick

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by paschalndidi(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
This man is a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by danny301: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
eluquenson: Rotimi Ameachi the Jagaban of Middle belt, all is politics cheesy

What makes Ameachi the Jagaban of Middle belt; is he from Middle belt?
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by Italiano1: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
nwanna89: [size=14pt]Theres something I have always been wondering. What if Amaechi is working secretly for Jonathan to help divide the northern governors to make 2015 easier for Jona to win.[/size]

Keep wondering Sister!

Unfortunately Nigerian Politicians are not as calculating and smart as you think.

Nigerian Politics revolves around three key variables and it is utilised by 98% of our politicians- a) A crude and voracious appetite to enrich themselves b) Undemocratic attempts to achieve power and stay in power at all costs. c) The elimination of all opposing attempts to achieve (a) and (b)

I can assure you that Rotimi is not wishing GEJ a safe return to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by israel007: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2013

[size=18pt]
Pretence.

GEJ would survive without ur prayers.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by Wisdytech(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Better for them! It gonna be well with NIGERIAN POLITICS SOONEST!!!
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by GetGuide: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2013
good one, may your days be long. okare iwo naa a dagba
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by TayoT: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
I only hope the tweet is not for political gains and public Sympathy as usual.

what else?
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by imanuel5959: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2013
Nice one there, Mr governor for putting politics aside.
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by lonelydora: 3:51am On Nov 22, 2013
israel007:
[size=18pt]
Pretence.

GEJ would survive without ur prayers.
[/size]

Don't be too sure!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by hollandis(f): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2013
akereconfi: Mst of u didn't wish GEJ a hapi birthday yesterday or wish him quick recovery. 2day is Davido's BD N some girls r even sayn happy birthday boo. I don't think ya'all r ready 2 resume school.
Hahahahahahahaha this is freaking hillarious
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by ShineIt: 4:04am On Nov 22, 2013
lonelydora:

Don't be too sure!!!!!

Are you planning on killing the president?
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by hollandis(f): 4:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Amaechi the f&&king political neophyte
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by pumpingmachine: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2013
99/100:
To hell with him(Amaechi).
did you miss your pills?
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by freshprincex49(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Do I smell Hypocricy?.....when your sworn antagonist suddenly starts praying for you publicly, then its time to sharpen your eyes!
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by Kingspin(m): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Rexsul: i wil pray 4 hm wen ASUU strike is cald off...#team Haters
And what do you think is holding ASUU.
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by ukandi1(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2013
politics for Nigeria, person health too don turn politics
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by noobsaibot2(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
I only hope the tweet is not for political gains and public Sympathy as usual.

So, doing the right thing now is for political gain or public sympathy in Naija? God forgive you. SMH.
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by nellyelitz(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Hypocrite...!
Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by Yazmin: 6:14am On Nov 22, 2013
danny301:

What makes Ameachi the Jagaban of Middle belt; is he from Middle belt?

The same thing that made tinubu the jagaban of borgu...is he from Niger state? grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter by waaliano: 6:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Ti aba nja bi ki aku koo, meaning if we are fighting not to wish our self death. Afterall we are brothers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo 2016: How Money Played Major Role In APC Primary / Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.