Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Get Well Soon Gej, Nigeria Needs You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Well Soon Gej, Nigeria Needs You. (532 Views)

Boko Haram Ending Soon=gej / Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky / Gej - Nigeria's Oil Reserve Are Low - 55 Days Reserves Is What We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Well Soon Gej, Nigeria Needs You. by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
I was greatly troubled when I received news that you are down. All I have to say is that YOU SHOULD GET WELL SOON so that you can complete the TRANSFORMATION you started. GOD BLESS GEJ, GOD BLESS 9JA.
Fellow Nigerians, drop your well wishes for our beloved president.

1 Like

Re: Get Well Soon Gej, Nigeria Needs You. by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
dejavu

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi, Rivers State And The Mockery Of The Nigerian Constitu / Is This The Downfall Of ASUU?-dont Work Against Our Interest, ASUU Urges Members / Defection: PDP plans punishment for rebel govs, lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.