Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

20-year-old Buried Alive After Digging His Own Grave At The Beach - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20-year-old Buried Alive After Digging His Own Grave At The Beach (560 Views)

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20-year-old Buried Alive After Digging His Own Grave At The Beach by badex516: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
A man died after he dug his own grave
at the beach.
An exchange student, 20-years-old,
from South Korea, died after laying
down in a sand pit, 6-feet deep. He and
some colleagues had dug the pit on a
beach in Southern California. The pit
later collapsed on him.
The Oxnard Fire Department said in a
statement that the Masters College
university students had dug the grave
while spending the day at Oxnard
Beach Park on Wednesday, and the
student was buried after climbing into
it.
Firefighters arrived and immediately
began digging with hand tools, but it
took 15 minutes to free him.
CPR was performed on the man and he
was taken to the Medical Center of
Ventura County, but was pronounced
dead at the hospital.
The man's name and his home city
have not been released because
relatives have not been notified of his
death. Source: www.daillybook..com

(1) (Reply)

Senator Arise Rolls Out N10m Daily Jackpot Lottery / Nairalanders,please I Need Your Urgent Help / How I Disarmed My Kidnappers – GUO Motors Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.