Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? (2099 Views)

Tu-face Ft R.kelly "flex", R,kelly Ft Shaggy "flex" Again?! EXACT SAME SONG! / Tu Face Vs Dbanji / Who Is The Most Handsome? Tu Face Or D" Banj. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by madichie(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2008
'both tu face and dbanj will perform at THISDAY'S fashion show in America, but in your opinion who is better
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by JUNIT1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
they both suck, but let me just pick one, um 2 face
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by Phemmmy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2008
D banj is better than 2face cos,he plays musical instruments with that his musical knowledge is greater that that of 2face.Have you ever seen 2face playing an instrument?Nope
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by naija4laif: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
madichie:

'both tu face and dbanj will perform at THISDAY'S fashion show in America, but in your opinion who is better
pls your source that dey both wud b there?
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by Phemmmy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2008
My source is from live shows and performances i watch on my T.V's screen
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by Phemmmy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
My source is from live shows and performances i watch on my T.V's screen
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by triistar86: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
I am sincerely disappointed at peoples point of analysis, Why cant we be very Objective in our comparison,

Phemmmy:

D banj is better than 2face because,he plays musical instruments with that his musical knowledge is greater that that of 2face.Have you ever seen 2face playing an instrument?Nope
The last time I checked the only instrument that Dbanj plays is the Harmonica which is a self taught instrument. Sincerely speaking anyone with the interest can pick it up and teach himself to play it so there is nothing really spectacular about it and that does not give him an edge over 2Baba.

Frankly Speaking 2face is Better than Dbanj, Voice wise, lyrics wise, flows wise just name it,  Their works speak volumes.
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by KarmaMod(f): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
Harmonica is better than nothing.

I love hearing it in his songs actually
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by steve49ja(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2008
i wonder on peoples point of view
these peeps spitting 'whatever' are just funny

dbanj is good at what he does really and is appreciated in Nigeria
but hey does that give him a room to be compared with africa's pride?
lets be truthful
citizens of other country value HIM more than we do
atleast the response of peeps here just confirmed it
first album: he was attacked and bruised
second album: he was beaten up and SHOT
my goodness and what would they say his offence was??
third album: what are you waiting for, JUST KILL HIM, enemies of progress

world record, M.J. during his reign was a person fans cried and fainted for while he performed
but HE (our man,my man) right from his first solo album enjoyed this,before a younger co artist had to flaunt it on their video collections released couple of months back with a hit of 'more than a friend'

HE is a SON to reckon with
and the HE is 2face IDIBIA

released just 3tracks in ENTER THE PLACE ALBUM and rumour has it that he had a deal of N30million deal common
rumor also has it that he received 5mill usd for phat girls
ahhhhhhhh common

1.2face idibia
2.MO HITS(not just dbanj)
3.P square
4. others

and this also is how they are paid for shows
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by madichie(m): 1:13am On Jul 22, 2008
naija4laif:

please your source that dey both would b there?
bros u no dey read THISDAY newspaper?
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by madichie(m): 1:16am On Jul 22, 2008
and the winner is, 9ice grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by acidrop(f): 1:16am On Jul 22, 2008
none of the above
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by rockyfela(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2008
lol they both do different styles of music, so we shouldnt really compare them, Musically as per voice,lyrics,talent who else but 2face, HATE IT OR LUV IT, NAIJA PEOPLE NO GO GREE BUT COME 2 DIS PART OF THE WORLD, WHO REALLY KNOWS DBANJ? Clubs here play african queen, White chicks d moment u mention Nigeria they'l be like " OH MY GOD 2FACE AFRICAN QUEEN!!!!" JAMAICANS ALL ON HIM?

DBANJ 2 ME IS MORE OF A BRAND NAME, HE HAS D ENERGY (TUBABA ALSO DOES) HE HAS D LOOKS (TUBABA DOES). I THINK D DIFFERENCE IS DBANJ HAS A BETTER SENSE OF DRESSING BUT 2BABA DON DEY LEARN, DBANJ WAS WISE ENOF IN BUYING THE NAIJA BABES/PEEPS MENTALITY WITH CATCHY PHRASES LIKE "NO LONG THING", FILE, KOKOLETS/MAMALETS, D KOKO, I LUV DBANJ ESP ON STAGE BUT 2FACE IS MORE APPEALING ACROSS D CONTINENT.

DBANJ'S SONGS MOST NA D KOKO AS PER SEX APPEAL BUT 2FACE GET MUSIC 4 ALL SITUATIONS "HAPPY,SAD, EMOTIONALLY DOWN ND ALL,

HEY NO EVEN CALL 9ICE HERE COS HE IS JST BEGINNING HIS CAREER WHEN HE REACHES DERE WE CAN NOW INVITE HIM 2 D TABLE BUT 4 NOW THE ORDER IS

TUFACE, DBANJ,ASA, ANY OTHER MUSICIAN MAYBE PSQUARE BUT THEM 2 ARTIFICIAL, I LUV DEM SHA
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by rockyfela(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2008
LINK WAS ON THISDAY WEBSITE BUT U WD NEED 2 LOG IN , TUFACE ND DBANJ FOR WASHINGTON SHOW
http://allafrica.com/stories/200807170210.html
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by Bamsyle(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2008
What sort of nonsensical question is this

Tuface and D'banj shocked shocked shocked

Poster, let this be the last time such an offensive question would pop out from your keyboard mouth.

By the way, Tuface I know,

but who is D'banj

Is he a comedian
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by Necorios(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2008
Nna @ROCKYFELA, i hail u o! Everytn i wan yan na im u don spik, i lyk dis topic bt i believe its a waste of typing nd time. One thng i wil say is dat both of them shudnt compete in a competition cos i can bet my grlfrnd pussy dat both of dem wil win 50-50 no cheatin.
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by triistar86: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

Harmonica is better than nothing.

I love hearing it in his songs actually
If there is need for harmonica in any of 2Baba's song, there are so many people that can easily play it more than dbanj on Nigerian streets so lets not attach importance to trivial Issues.

@ Steve49ja Abeg help me put it in their thick skull.
Respect To the Baba himself  2Face.
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by woodboi(m): 2:37am On Jul 23, 2008
find someone better to compare with tu face not dbanj he can't stand any of the p boiz
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by joecrack(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2008
for ish sake this should have neva come up tuface vs d'banj naw!!!, i mean tuface is incomparable 2 Dbanj, music is not all about vulgarity thats what dbanj represent, imagine what he did at the last the next movie star show, the guy acts like a high skew kid and behaves as if his life depends on bitches,men f**k that nigga.
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by joecrack(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
for ish sake this should have neva come up tuface vs d'banj naw!!!, i mean tuface is incomparable 2 Dbanj, music is not all about vulgarity thats what dbanj represent, imagine what he did at the last the next movie star show, the guy acts like a high skew kid and behaves as if his life depends on bitches,men f**k that nigga.
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by A40(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tuface is way better now!! let Dbanj go and sing with Wyclef and R.Kelly and then we can start comparing Dbanj to him
Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by Bamsyle(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
Abi ooo grin grin grin

A-40, you're damn funny, what a mismatch!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Re: Who Is Better - Tu Face Or Dbanj? by Loudspeeka(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tu is betta smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry in evry senz.

(1) (Reply)

Mavins – Dorobucci / Download Album: Fuse ODG – New Africa Nation Zip File / Download Music + Video: Mr P Ft. Niniola – One More Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.