Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 (2051 Views)

Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by iice(f): 3:54am On Jul 24, 2008
motun_rayo:

I'm not going to lie but I didnt even know who Christian was up until all the Dark Knight hype tongue

Choii grin cheesy grin cheesy
Na wah, pesin who has been acting since he was a kid.
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by motunrayo4(f): 3:55am On Jul 24, 2008
tongue OOOpps. . . grin
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by Gamine(f): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2008

i like Heaths name alot and the fact that he's australian
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by Scopium: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2008
[size=13pt]I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT![/size]
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by Gamine(f): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2008
PETA is upset with the new Batman movie.

As many of you saw, since the film has done so much business, The Dark Knight had some "unfriendly" dog scenes in the pic.

Particularly the scene where Batman "was punching out dogs left and right." In self-defense of course.

But some PETA is asking why with so many gadgets that Batman has on hand, the only way to defend himself was to hurt the dogs?

What do U think?

Is it just an innocent part of the movie, or is PETA overreacting?

Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by crazylegs(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2008
Currently downloading er trying to buy a ticket for the film. Should be ready for the weekend. grin and I'm sure it will be a wretched camcorder thingy, but I can't wait. I'm watching Batman begins to warm up.

Have to admit I didn't like Heath Ledger much before now, but the guy has been getting rave reviews. Don't know how much of it is sentimental though.

On the other hand I liked Bale even before I knew his name (in Emperor of the Sun). Irritated to hear that he assaulted his mum and sister or something like that. Na wa oh. Its getting harder to find people to idolise. undecided
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by iice(f): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
Rofl at camcorder - those things suck! I'd rather wait till it becomes dvd copy undecided

Yup, Empire of the Sun was his break out role - can't believe how much he's grown tongue

He wasn't charged though by the police for assault. So far he's been mum on the real deal.

PETA sometimes can over react.
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by motunrayo4(f): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2008
PETA is definetly overeacting. . . .if they can get upset over that then some Clown Society might as well attack Batman for Clown Cruelty.
Sometimes PETA gets so silly. . . .they need to remember its a movie aka it aint real
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by baby4u2(f): 4:08am On Jul 26, 2008
didnt read any of the post. Just wanted to say 08 never end yet so dont speculate.
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by akx(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2008
Heath's performance as the Joker was extraordinary, he wuz really immersed in his role, its almost as if he knew he wuz going to die,
Re: The Dark Knight: The Best Movie Of 08 by SeanT21(f): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2008
akx:

Heath's performance as the Joker was extraordinary, he wuz really immersed in his role, its almost as if he knew he wuz going to die,

That was the reason he died.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MNET'S Africa Magic: Airtime Rates / Download New Tvseries: American Vandal Season 01 Episode 01 To Episode 08 / 'The Wire' On HBO Starring Gbenga Akinnagbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.