Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again (553 Views)

Fire At Katako Market In Jos, Shops Burnt, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
just weeks after the massive fire that destroyed part of the grain section of the market Another fire believe to have been cause by nepa light wahala. situation under control now 11:00 thanks to the men of the STF,special task force, FIRE SERVICE. gallant volunteers in their thousands.
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by redsun(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
There was a devastating fire at orile iganmu,lagos a few days ago and the fire engine could get to the incident because there was a HOUSE,not a vehicle that blocked the street entrance.

Can you imagine?
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2013
poor housing planning. and our fire people are not well trained
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by redsun(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Ibn sultan: poor housing planning. and our fire people are not well trained

It is a miracle that people survive fire incidents in nigeria.There is nothing in place whatsoever to check or curtail it.

Same way they build schools on express ways where there are no speed limits,no bumps,no traffics,no zebra crossings,no overhead pedestrian bridges,no subways like in lagos,no traffic warden,no lollipop lady and expect children to cross the road to school.It is like wild wild west.A land where there are no policy makers.
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2013
the scene was chaotic no order ..we need planning the mrkt lacked basic facilities needed.
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by redsun(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2013
Ibn sultan: the scene was chaotic no order ..we need planning the mrkt lacked basic facilities needed.

That is why i always say that nigeria can never be in recession economically,not even in hundred years time. There are so many to build and put right that will generate economic buoyancy for all for centuries to come
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Again!!! And I was there yesterday morning o, hope it is not the Katako section?
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2013
wazoboy: Again!!! And I was there yesterday morning o, hope it is not the Katako section?
no it was the book section of the market
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Ibn sultan: no it was the book section of the market
@Ibn sultan. hey pal, do you sell in d market? I need help on buying some planks for my roofing work!
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2013
wazoboy:
@Ibn sultan. hey pal, do you sell in d market? I need help on buying some planks for my roofing work!
nop sir
Re: Massive Fire At Katako Mrkt Again by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2013
Ibn sultan: nop sir I dont ..I only supply eurofoam products
OK, thanks! Maybe when I need foam I will contact yougrin

(1) (Reply)

Info On Car Wash Business / 20k Business / The Nairobi Securities Exchange Is Set To Self-list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.