Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Need Used Clothing (okirika) Bails Buyers In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Used Clothing (okirika) Bails Buyers In Nigeria (555 Views)

Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. / Emermag Motors, Used Car Exportation Company, Looking For Buyers In Nigeria / Caveat Emptor To All Prospective Buyers In The Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Used Clothing (okirika) Bails Buyers In Nigeria by nnekaonyes: 5:59am On Nov 22, 2013
I am a lady that imports used clothes (okirika) bails from Canada and I have about 100 bails consisting of ladies blouses, ladies pants (Caprice), tank tops, children mix, bras, men shirts
Name: Nneka Yvonne
Email: nnekaben@hotmail.com & yvonne_neky@yahoo.co.nz
If you really want to buy email then I will contact you.
More are still on the way.
Trust me it is very affordable!!!!!
You can come and see it and if you like it pay and cargo it to any part of the country. If you think you don't want to see it, it is okay just pay and pay your cargo money and I cargo it to you. I also sale in bulks so you can sell to retailers. Just give it a try!!!!
Re: I Need Used Clothing (okirika) Bails Buyers In Nigeria by oluakadinma: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Drop your pin!
Re: I Need Used Clothing (okirika) Bails Buyers In Nigeria by Meteng: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
And number!

(1) (Reply)

2004 Registered EOD EX SOLD / Isuzu Rodeo ₦ 450,000/- Neg. / Neatly Used 2008 Toyota Avalon (bought Brand New In 2009) For Sale #1.580M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.