Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Reliable And Honest Fuel Additive Distributors Required - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Reliable And Honest Fuel Additive Distributors Required (1099 Views)

Buy Your Natural Oil Without Additive(colourant)-okomu PALM OIL. / Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? / Reliable And Efficient Shipping From USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable And Honest Fuel Additive Distributors Required by TouaregV8(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2008
I am seeking reliable, ambitious and honest distributors for a new product due to be launched in Nigeria
Your interest in this business venture will depend, in part, on your vision, investment objective(s) and seriousness.

I am in the process of introducing an exclusive fuel additive into Nigeria.  The product is the best and most powerful octane booster to hit Nigeria.  The existing products on the market are not designed to solve Nigeria's weak and low octane petrol problems. 

Using the existing products in Nigeria is like "pissing in the wind" - i.e. "missing your target and creating a lot of mess".  We consume 40 million litres of petrol per day in Nigeria, and yet, we still settle for inferior petrol.  We spend great sums of money on buying our vehicles, but don’t scrutinise the fuel we feed our vehicles.  We seem to settle for inferior fuel and use inferior and cheap fuel additives.

The new product, Nulon PSO is a premium and very powerful octane booster to hit our great nation.  It is guaranteed to solve one of the major petrol problems we have in Nigeria – weak and low octane petrol.

The majority of vehicles imported into Nigeria should be running on 95 RON unleaded petrol, however, we only use 90 RON unleaded petrol (PMS).  This leads to a catalogue of problems and unnecessary costs for car owners.  Nulon PSO is guaranteed to solve such problems after its first application – and will prevent such problems reoccurring if the additive is used as advised.

Enough said, if you are interested in being part of the future, please feel free to contact me.  My email address is pso@bqmconsulting.com
Re: Reliable And Honest Fuel Additive Distributors Required by yemibox: 3:09am On Jul 26, 2008
Why not join the 'Oil & Gas Caucus' group on facebook website to meet genuine people for deals. I've made successful deals there with real people. You'll have the confidence that no shady person would want to risk his/her integrity with friends or family members since facebook is a social networking site that allows you to see those that are related to a member for true identity. Get wise

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Giving N250,n500, N1000 Freeairtime (new Promo) / Needed An Investor To Invest In School Business / Deal For The Week,new Hp 655,500gb, 4gb Ram , 66k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.