Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,123 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Chip, Wale Enroute Nigeria For Ice Prince FOZ Album Launch - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Chip, Wale Enroute Nigeria For Ice Prince FOZ Album Launch (906 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Comic Speech At Ice Prince Album Launch-Video / PHOTOS From Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chip, Wale Enroute Nigeria For Ice Prince FOZ Album Launch by Leadn(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2013
The D-day is almost here and Chipmunk, Wale and their crew are all prepping for Ice-Prince's FOZ album launch. Chip is on his way to Nigeria with his team.

Below is the caption Chip posted on his instagram page.

@OfficialChip : Off to Nigeria to support my g @iceprincezamani on his album launch!!! First time in Nigeria... Should be fun smiley Wale flying out for it too. "I get girls in all types of flavors... One from Kingston... One from LAAAGOS!"
#Mercy ☺ Big up all the African and Afrobeats community... I fuxx wiyu!!! Music is the language of The world. ✈
#LondonBoy off to Lagos. Cc
@monstacam @bossbaff @f1john let's GO!!! #CMAR

Performance / appearances at the FOZ album launch

Young L
M.I (mister incredible)
Chip
Wale
Don Jazzy
Sunny Nneji
DJ Caise
Olamide
Burna Boy... amoung others

Remember Hon Patrick Obahiagbon is going to be the MC wink

Date is 23rd November 2013 at Eko Hotel and Suites, time is 7pm.

What can I say?! The fire of Zammani album is gonn be killa!

Big ups to Ice-Prince.
http://xtremegists.com/chip-wale-enroute-nigeria-for-ice-prince-foz-album-launch/

(1) (Reply)

Power Of The Tongue? Read How Two Friends Died Within Days Of Each Other / Maltina Dance All(season 6) / Psquare And Iyanya Donates N6million To OJB Jezreel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.