Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Share Names Of Companies With Long Names - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Names Of Companies With Long Names (421 Views)

6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) / List Of Companies And Organisations In Nigeria / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Names Of Companies With Long Names by BrandKing: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2013
Being in the Brand and Marketing business, there are some awkward things that we sometime take note of in the business terrain.

while drinking, reading, eating or even just holding a product, one just cant help but notice something about the brand packaging, product name, colour, shape, size or even the company name. Today i noticed one from one of Nigerian foremost brands; CWAY.

What did i notice you may ask right? i noticed how long the company name is. i will share with with you guys and appreciate you all to share similar very long names of businesses and companies you know or have heard of.

CWAY NIGERIA DRINKING WATER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED

Lets start sharing other LONG company names we know of.

(1) (Reply)

Selling And Buying Made Easy / Learn To Make Money / The Ultimate Analysis On Youwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.