Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers (8472 Views)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by BigShishi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2006
Thelma, I've already squashed this, i ain't dissing no body no more, i understand how rhoda feel bout eve, but i know eve aint da kinda gurl dat'll wanna keef beefin, she aint built like dat.
If i had realised the severity of da whole thing, i would have tried to do something earlier, believe me, i've been on NL less than 3 wks, Rhoda and i used 2 be very cool and stuff.
Blue, 2can and others, we were all dissing as a joke but it got too personal cos of rhoda and eve. Eve was like one of da top posters so i gues y'all must have been close, i'm begging u once again, forgive Eve and u can go at me instead
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by shawna(f): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ debosky
i am in vancouver too cheesy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by thelma2(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2006
CRAYOLA I understand you but sometimes we need to overlook somtins so peace can reign. eve and rhoda used to be friends, its funny how 2 people can hate each other when they trully don't know one another personally or from Adam.

anyways I hope they realise soon that all the hating won't pay at last.

But pls Cray, don't fuel the fire the more. b/4 you know it, everyone on Nairaland will be taking sides, then I shudder to think what this forum will become. Not like tupac and biggy I hope
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by PLAYBOY3(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2006
undecided
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by desiree(f): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
@topic
We are on the same wavelength on this, i feel exactly the same way about the way Nairaland members conduct themselves, i think is not just an age issue but mental attitude- you would be surprised at some older members acting even worse than the teenagers here.  sad sad

On the other hand, it is free world as long as nobody crosses the boundaries; everyone has got a right to an opinion and a right to express it in whatever way they want. The stand I’m taking on this is if something bothers you, ignore it or if you don’t like the tone of a particular member just ignore them

@crayola
You are not exactly an OAP yourself grin grin, you are just 22 c'mon!!!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Shagari2(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2006
Hey! I think Rhoda's great, with her lil' shaky bum working its way across the screen, a breath of fresh air!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2006
Aww aint U sweet?? kiss kiss bless Ur Soul cheesy cheesy cheesy but all Of Us whose names are Up there are all sweet! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2006
i'm begging u once again, forgive Eve and u can go at me instead

Shishi, U know One thing I give U Credit for that statement, Soo sweet! kiss

but i Still hate ya Chic! angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2006
@thelma

awwwww aint U sweet?? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Efani(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2006
this is funny
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy i knew U'd be damn right antonished to See this Efani cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Efani(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2006
yea.
i aint even sweatin tho
i cant its too funny
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2006
i know, i kept kept On Saying to maself'' this guy Sure hasnt Seen this'' and i knew U were just as much gonna make that statement cheesy cheesy damn funny thread innit??

thats One of the things i feel bout U kiss kiss just saying ''this is funny'' kiss
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Efani(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2006
wut can i say, u kno me betta than ma mama
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Moukee(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2006
When you open a thread to start a quarrel, you are saying prayers to me, the devil. grin
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Efani(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2006
the devil my a$$
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Moukee(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2006
Yo Efani, stop shaking that G-stringed ass at me. Haha!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Efani(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2006
choke yoself
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Moukee(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2006
Are you depressed? Please don't consider suicide as an option.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by bluenubian(f): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2006
@desiree

i wouldnt even mind this foolish thread if i were u, less than 30 mins after the B*itch posted this crying, he started blasting me on another thread calling me all knd of names jus cause i called a friend of his beaver, jus that. a beaver, and u will swear i killed his mama, even tho the guy i called a beaver is him too, cause he had 2 IDs, talk about crazy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2006
CRAYOLA:

BLUE,
i look like a beaver, u look like a guinea fowl
and u claim to be super hot, tell me HOW?
I lived in america way before u got on a plane
and i'm prolly da one on here that gat 3 passports
man , u b*tch tryn 2 diss me
you lil manliness rider, c*m slapper, u like a walk in std clinic
i never calles your name once but u dissed 4 no reason
i know u a real LovePeddler but i'm a certified love-vendor
u done did 2 many dciks , so u walk wit a lil limp
i aint seen a dumb guinea fowl like u in a minute
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

too much for being mature. age doesnt make u mature, u still a lil kid. come here trynna diss me while your slizzy ass goes over another thread barely 30 mins after u posted this foolishness of yours here to insult another individual.

grow up child, when u grow up come holla at your big brother.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by bluenubian(f): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2006
thanks diddy for posting that i was gonna do that, hope evryone can see how foolish he is
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 12:50am On Jun 16, 2006
u welcome hun, dont mind the fool. too immature for my liking. cudnt even believe he is 22. acts like my youngest brother.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by BigShishi(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2006
funny how people throw stones at people than get mad when people throw rocks back. I was so stupid thinking dialogue and democracy could be understood by babarians, so when i reply with violence, they all get into a frenzy.
  Had an issue wit just one of them idiots, and they all going to attack thinking i'm some victim , kepa ka ra o  angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by bluenubian(f): 1:20am On Jun 16, 2006
like i say go fxck your self, I'm going to send u some hemmorhoid cream from the pharmacy at my job, use it real well, cause u know your @$$ is prolly sore from being shishi's b*tch

any ways as of this minute, the B*tch doesnt exist in ma world, so u can run ur mouth all u want, blue hasnt got shiit to say to you cause i ll be pretty much talking to a wall if i decide to reply u.

to all ma peoples that feel me, love u guys dearly.

let me create a list of my favs, if u r not on ma list,

its either dont give a shit about u, or

i hate ur guts, meaning u dont exist to blue or

we prolly havent met yet( welcome to know u if u cool),

bolex diddy rhoda efani 2can omoge

toy j girl maki mukina aloib babymine

eastcoast lottana pearl queenzy moukee

svs gem bumbaby hottstepper hotangel idollier

HUSH IBB chinani
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by ToyM28(f): 1:49am On Jun 16, 2006
Shishi, nd to think i had some respect for u b4, man u totally blew it. U up here yappng away about age nd maturity, do u think any of ur post on this thread has shown maturity.

I dont bleedingly care if u 30 or 40, as long as u post stuff up like dis, i personally think u re imarture, naive and an attention seeker. Get a life.

U also tellng ppl 2 leave eve out of dis, if so, den stop bringing her name up in ur insults. To me dats ur own personal way of insulting her. I persoannly adore eve, but with d way u going, its no wonder why RHO is begining 2 despise her.

Oh boy or OH MAN, get a life nd grow up. angry angry angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by ToyM28(f): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2006
RHO, abeg pls for d sake of us all, who care bout u nd eve, u guyz shld make up. Hating not gonna do ny good. PWEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS embarassed embarassed embarassed cry undecided undecided
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 2:14am On Jun 16, 2006
My partner is backkkkkkkk! grin
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by ddizzle(f): 3:45am On Jun 16, 2006
bluenubian:

like i say go fxck your self, I'm going to send u some hemmorhoid cream from the pharmacy at my job, use it real well, cause u know your @$$ is prolly sore from being shishi's b*tch

any ways as of this minute, the B*tch doesnt exist in ma world, so u can run your mouth all u want, blue hasnt got shiit to say to you cause i ll be pretty much talking to a wall if i decide to reply u.

to all ma peoples that feel me, love u guys dearly.

let me create a list of my favs, if you're not on ma list,

its either don't give a rubbish about u, or

i hate your guts, meaning u don't exist to blue or

we prolly havent met yet( welcome to know u if u cool),

bolex diddy rhoda efani 2can omoge

toy j girl maki mukina aloib babymine

eastcoast lottana pearl queenzy moukee

svs gem bumbaby hottstepper hotangel idollier

HUSH IBB chinani

You no mention ma name lol i dey vex !! na lie u gog girl!! grin **hug**
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2006
Love you too blue kiss kiss

Let's just blow up this thread or at least, ignore it
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2006
blue, thanks gurl kiss kiss

j.gurl sup
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2006
Not much girl. how are you?
No exams today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Niger State / Shocking Images Of Body Builders / Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.