Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital (17721 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
theoctopus:

Is it wrong for Sahara Reporters to keep churning out lies after lies just to try and discredit the president. That is not journalism. Sahara reporters is an anti-Nigeria news media. In the ling run, it isnt GEJ they are messing up. It is Nigeria and Nigerians. When you travel tomorrow and you are treated like a criminal, remember it is because the likes of Sahara Reporters paint you and your generation in bad light. The opposition and their paid media are doing almost irreparable damage to Nigeria's Image.
Quite unfortunate sad
I'm always marvelled at their propaganda undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by 50calibre(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mr president

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Emerald94(f): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
thank God Mr president is fine now,,,almost gave me a heart attack...thinking of ASUU strike alone makes me sick,running a small campus fellowship ain't easy at all nt to talk of leading a whole country where lecturers are striking,students protesting,parents complaining,tourist centers now turned into home of terrorism i.e. plateau state,the north is nt peaceful and the south is full of kidnappers to mention bt a few,what can one do?
may God continue to strengthen and keep you in good health Mr president.
God help my country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by 1025: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
as long as one family eats food worth of N1B, they will keep visiting hospitals from time to time. over feeding on its own is a problem. at their ages(husband and wife) must look at what to eat and what not to eat.
if they return some money from that capital, they will be saving themselves from certain problems but when u are hell bent in finishing the funds, i am sorry.
i know one man from my place that ate himself to death via a free food. somebody must be careful not to be like Bomboy(the man from my place) that saw food and decided to finish everything.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by yhemster(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mr President is seeking British investors in Nigeria while the UK government is appealing to Indians, Arab and Asian investors to invest in the UK. I think this officials are wasting our resources traveling around the world in Executive Status. If Naija needs investment go India, China and Middle East (Arab money).
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2013

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1429170_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

We are looking at the same woman in both pictures with Fashola and Oponuchukwu Jonathan abdul el retardeen.

Picture 1. Fashola :: The woman look on glowingly with keen interest and admiration.

Picture 2. The same woman looked bored and uninterested in whatever the dullard was talking about and even at his presence next to her....

lmao

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by KINDA2: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
theoctopus:

Is it wrong for Sahara Reporters to keep churning out lies after lies just to try and discredit the president. That is not journalism. Sahara reporters is an anti-Nigeria news media. In the ling run, it isnt GEJ they are messing up. It is Nigeria and Nigerians. When you travel tomorrow and you are treated like a criminal, remember it is because the likes of Sahara Reporters paint you and your generation in bad light. The opposition and their paid media are doing almost irreparable damage to Nigeria's Image.

this sahara reporters is the most sentimental media i ve ever seen, they cant see anything good about the president, only God know their objective or motive but Nigeria is goin higher

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by iamidris: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
50calibre: Mr president
they guy think say na weed and rizla dey there o...baba wan smoke igboh after enuff ogogoro lipsrsealedgrin
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Ebubemg(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

We are looking at the same woman in both pictures with Fashola and Oponuchukwu Jonathan abdul el retardeen.

Picture 1. Fashola :: The woman look on glowingly with keen interest and admiration.

Picture 2. The same woman looked bored and uninterested in whatever the dullard was talking about and even at his presence next to her....

lmao
pls
How old are u?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Temptee101(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
All those praying for the president's death should remain dumb forever. You mo.rons have been disgraced and embarrassed. BTW, if you believe saharareporters then you can believe anything. Happy for you sir

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Temptee101(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

lmao
So, to the best of your knowledge the woman was looking at that ape; fashole? How daft, clueless, dumb, silly, mor.onic and foolish can you ever be

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ebubemg: pls
How old are u?

What's my age got to do with your pathetic existence?
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by levelszik(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

lmao
dude,did I hear u say oponuchukwu?I give up on you.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Anniettieufia(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is a good treatment ,
Both the speech and Mr.President look healthy and well improved .

It shows that our prayers has gone a long way,

i hope all the stress would bring about quality investment into the country .

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by 3kay945(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

lmao

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by levelszik(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

lmao
oponuchukwu?hope u know it meant oponuGod?and come to think of it,u got applauded by ur fellow yorubas shocked.I give up on u guys
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by PureNigerian: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Look at that Uduahan picture very well, it seems everybody on that picture
clip is not anywhere else in other pictures. That picture may have been taken
during Fashola,s forum
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by busterr(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fashola with the same people weeks ago and it was a fine and victorious affair instead of the ogogoro drunkard disgracing Nigeria...

lmao...[/quote]

what's funny in that stupid comment?? Stu.pid slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by theshadyexpress(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1429001_london_jpge3ffad0ecf8313440f121b34089b5e11

1. The same woman in the picture welcomed Fashola weeks ago and going by the picture, the woman greated the Aso Rock dullard with the kind of hand shake you give to a school kid while in the Fashola pic, she looked up with joy, excitement, vigor and respect like she was welcoming a world leader.

2. Fashola didn't get drunk on duty, he did not keep people waiting or embarrass Nigeria, it was a dignified visit and he represented Nigeria honorably.

3. Fashola did not waste taxpayers money flying presidential jet with tons of useless pose of redundant public officials, incompetent governors and all end up getting drunk on duty.

I hope you do know how to read and comprehend..

you're just a classic symbol of hate but guess what even if you and your block headed cronies eat your head on the wall Jonathan will still be your president
daft apes

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by condralbede(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

lmao
whatever.. BT APC will never ever rule this country .both ur fashola.Tinubu,boko hari or igege.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by oluwashaddow(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1429001_london_jpge3ffad0ecf8313440f121b34089b5e11

Fashola with the same people weeks ago and it was a fine and victorious affair instead of the ogogoro drunkard disgracing Nigeria...

lmao...
did u notice d woman was looking at fashola in all d pictures, am sure she was like,so dere are intelligent people from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by patriotic007: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
God bless GEJ,...this guy knows nigeria's challenges and is solving them pragmatically,...Nigeria is very diverse so the best way to fight corruption is not by chasing all currupt officials from piller to post because people will call it witch hunting,tribal cleansing,religious cleansing,and what have you,....But the best way to fight corruption is by blocking those places that breed corruption and thats what GEJ has done very systematically example remove subsidy,privatise PHCN,biometric for civil servants,GES scheme for fertiliser and seed distribution to farmers,and so on,...thats the only way.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Italiano1: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
@levelszik:
oponuchukwu?hope u know it meant oponuGod?and come to think of it,u got applauded by ur fellow yorubas shocked.I give up on u guys

My friend abeg waka far
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by seguno2: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
patriotic007: God bless GEJ,...this guy knows nigeria's challenges and is solving them pragmatically,...Nigeria is very diverse so the best way to fight corruption is not by chasing all currupt officials from piller to post because people will call it witch hunting,tribal cleansing,religious cleansing,and what have you,....But the best way to fight corruption is by blocking those places that breed corruption and thats what GEJ has done very systematically example remove subsidy,privatise PHCN,biometric for civil servants,GES scheme for fertiliser and seed distribution to farmers,and so on,...thats the only way.

Thanks for your uncommon intelligence in our potentially great country.
Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by fredevans: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
My president,devine health is ur portion in JESUS name..ride on mr president
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by vocalist(f): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
OH, LORD I THANK YOU FOR HEALING MY PRESIDENT
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
oluwashaddow: did u notice d woman was looking at fashola in all d pictures, am sure she was like,so dere are intelligent people from Nigeria?

It's all about your intelligence, knowledge and how you carry present and yourself. Just look at the dignified setting and atmosphere with Fashola.

The woman obviously looked the other way because she was smelling all the ogogoro fumes emanating from Jonathan's pores...
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by cyril10(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Agbayameta may you and your fellow south west haters for Jonathan change from your un cultured behaviour before it is too late, you don't have the fear of God in you. You only respect your south west leaders and your masters from the north. Evil souls.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
cyril10: [s]Agbayameta may you and your fellow south west haters for Jonathan change from your un cultured behaviour before it is too late, you don't have the fear of God in you. You only respect your south west leaders and your masters from the north. Evil souls.[/s]

Why worry about me? Shouldn't you losers be spending your time worrying about your drunkard dullard president drinking himself to death or damaging his liver?
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
patriotic007: God bless GEJ,...this guy knows nigeria's challenges and is solving them pragmatically,...Nigeria is very diverse so the best way to fight corruption is not by chasing all currupt officials from piller to post because people will call it witch hunting,tribal cleansing,religious cleansing,and what have you,....But the best way to fight corruption is by blocking those places that breed corruption and thats what GEJ has done very systematically example remove subsidy,privatise PHCN,biometric for civil servants,GES scheme for fertiliser and seed distribution to farmers,and so on,...thats the only way.

He knows our problem alright....lmao

Like saying corruption is not our problem and it's only our perception and figment of our imagination?

Like appointing crooks and people under EFCC investigation to high level government possitions as if the same crooks are the only worthy Nigerians to run the country?

Like spending taxpayers money to go merriment and drunk in in London?

Where do I start and stop from sef?
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by theshadyexpress(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

Why worry about me? Shouldn't you losers be spending your time worrying about your drunkard dullard president drinking himself to death or damaging his liver?
I just love the way GEJ makes his haterz burn in their hatred and allow jealousy eat up their skull that they find it hard to think,talk or act sensibly.....just a matter of time before it kills them.
miserable bunch of junk headed do of us
GEJ carry go joor till at least 2019 and by then this haterz will be in no doubt of whom their superior is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) / APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.