Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

U Said "I Want Stock?" And We Said "We Got Stock!!"from Top Shops In London - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / U Said "I Want Stock?" And We Said "We Got Stock!!"from Top Shops In London (784 Views)

Fashion Lady Sandals In Stock From China / Startup Your Business Selling Shoes Handbags With Stock From UK / New Stock And Discount At Sikalyn's ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Said "I Want Stock?" And We Said "We Got Stock!!"from Top Shops In London by CoCoFashionBaby: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
U WANT STOCK?? WE GOT STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME AMAZING AFFORDABLE SHOES THAT ARE EYE CATCHING AND YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM IMMEDIATELY.

FOR WEDDINGS AND PARTIES AND DEDICATIONS AND FELLOWSHIP

CASUAL DAY TO DAY SHOES THAT MATCH EVERY OUTFIT

SHOES FOR WORK FLAT AND COMFORTABLE

Do No delay get yours TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reasonable offers are welcome for bulk purchases

FOR a very QUICK RESPONSE SEND US AN EMAIL:-
cocofashionhse@yahoo.com
Re: U Said "I Want Stock?" And We Said "We Got Stock!!"from Top Shops In London by CoCoFashionBaby: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
We have a range of ladies Clothing also??
There is an obvious difference between Quality garments and Fake counterfeit fabrics put together to be called clothes.
We do not desire our customers coming back with problems rather going and giving referrals which is how we really are growing and getting recommendations.
Because we pride ourselves on Quality and making and actually taking good care of our customers.
We provide a service to those who are in need looking to strengthen their businesses and to make a wide consistent customer base and also to get good quality affordable items all year round.

EMAIL Us - cocofashionhse@yahoo.com

We want to help you!!!!!!!
Re: U Said "I Want Stock?" And We Said "We Got Stock!!"from Top Shops In London by Bambeto(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
CoCoFashionBaby:
U WANT STOCK?? WE GOT STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME AMAZING AFFORDABLE SHOES THAT ARE EYE CATCHING AND YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM IMMEDIATELY.

FOR WEDDINGS AND PARTIES AND DEDICATIONS AND FELLOWSHIP

CASUAL DAY TO DAY SHOES THAT MATCH EVERY OUTFIT

SHOES FOR WORK FLAT AND COMFORTABLE

Do No delay get yours TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reasonable offers are welcome for bulk purchases

FOR a very QUICK RESPONSE SEND US AN EMAIL:-
cocofashionhse@yahoo.com
Why not add number instead of email?

(1) (Reply)

Gowns,flat Shoes,bracelets,necklace And Much More, Subscribe BBMC:C004CA43D / Custom Made Female Clothing / Shoes From Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.