Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1112 Views)

United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / 2 Pilots Fall Asleep On Long-haul Flight To UK / Anyone Living In Long Island, New York? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Mystiqme: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: . by jejelady(f): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Try to attend the Nigerian Independence parade too. They parade up to 10 blocks... I guess from the 10th Avenue to Kudirat Abiola corner where the Consulate office is located. Then, the show begins at the union park which is the one i enjoy most. U can visit the dvlottery section for details cos i tried posting it on the student visa section but was hidden.

For the thanksgiving party, it's gonna be great to have a new york chapter. I usually host that when i was in nyc with my parents. Let us know how it goes tho. I can reach out to nairalanders in nyc too to PM you or is it strictly student visa sectioneers only?

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Letter To U.S / Please How Best To Fly With A Personal Laptop? / Should I Go For Mba In Naija Or Msc In Europe. Help A Humble Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.