Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

International Passport! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / International Passport! (559 Views)

Electronic International Passport / Visas And International Passport / 13 Steps For You To Folllow To Get The New Nigerian International Passport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Passport! by esho1: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hi Everyone,
We help people in processing an International passport.if you need our service please contact me,
For those who are always busy @ work,(e.g Bankers and other private workers)we can also deliver it after processing to your destination.
Our office is @ Alagbon close ikoyi lagos,beside passport office.for any enquires please call me on 08054278956
Then I will tell you how to get to our office.
Thanks
Esho1
Re: International Passport! by columbus71(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2008
who does not know the way ti the Office of the Nigerian Immigration
ah why Nigerians want Scam Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Learn More About Freelancing Jobs / Dogs To Sell: Checks This Out / Invest In Real Estate And Make $100,000 And More P.a For The Rest Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.