Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Make Your Own Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Your Own Money (356 Views)

Easy Steps To Making Your Own Money, Its Super FREE / Mke Ur Own Money @ Home / Make You Own Money Now, How? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Own Money by yemight2776(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi,
I am very happy to be hear because i will like to help a lot of people who are willing to start importation business this year and start making good money.

I ship goods like Tablets, Watches, Jeweleries for now because i have a reliable seller on those products and they are 100% reliable which will also ship through DHL and that will make the shipping to Nigeria more faster and will take just 7 days.

You will see one tablet that i ship in last week which have sold in the images. i bring in 5 pcs of those tablets and i sold them for 30k each. I also have some watches and jeweleries that just land.

So anybody that is interested either buying as a wholesale or retailer can call me so that we can talk better. I am in Osogbo for now and i have a office there so you can call me on this number to talk 07062951633.........Good Luck.

(1) (Reply)

(DNL) Attention, Prices Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Nigeria.. 07062764235 / Two Lucky Businesses Will Get A Free Ecommerce Website / Ago!!pms!!lpfo!!blco! And Flco For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.