Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Are You Supporting Your Club? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are You Supporting Your Club? (438 Views)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? / Which Team(s) Are You Supporting At Afcon ? / World Cup: Which Team Are You Supporting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Supporting Your Club? by chrisxxx(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
I am supporting Arsenal FC because Kanu was once there. My love for Kanu endeared me to Arsenal FC. I also understand why some may support Chelsea, of course Babayaro was once there and presently we have Mikel, Moses and Omeruo in Chelsea FC. Though the later two are presently on loan. We have seen guys support West Brom because of Osaze and even Everton because of Yakubu and Anichebe.
Why do u support clubs like Man U, Real Madrid, Man City and others?
I would also want to know if your reason of supporting Arsenal, Chelsea and those I mentioned are quite different from mine.

(1) (Reply)

Iniesta To Become Second Highest Earner At Barca / Player Of The Month Award Excites Enyeama / World Cup 2014 – Match Fixtures Of African Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.