Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. (763 Views)

Nigerian Made Android Apps for Android Phones / Python For Mobile Apps Development??? / Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by k0d3ch1k(f): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
I downloaded Eclipse ide for java developers and ADT bundle, please what other things do i need to set up in order to start developing apps.
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by Javanian: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Have you ran eclipse?
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by dpuzo: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
App idea
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by k0d3ch1k(f): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Javanian: Have you ran eclipse?
yes sir.
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by k0d3ch1k(f): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
dpuzo: App idea
i dont understand,pls can u xplain wot u mean?
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by Ajibel(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do u have the required knowledge alreadi for app devt or you want to learn?
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by k0d3ch1k(f): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibel: Do u have the required knowledge alreadi for app devt or you want to learn?
i want to learn
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by Ajibel(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2013
k0d3ch1k:
i want to learn

Okay then, after setting up your development environment (i.e installing your java IDE and co.), you should lay your hands on a couple of tutorials to get you started. Java Fans here can suggest which tutorial is best to get u started. I used 'Java programming for dummies' and 'Think java' when I was learning the language.
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by k0d3ch1k(f): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ajibel:

Okay then, after setting up your development environment (i.e installing
your java IDE and co.), you should lay your hands on a couple of
tutorials to get you started. Java Fans here can suggest which tutorial
is best to get u started. I used 'Java programming for dummies' and
'Think java' when I was learning the language.

kk tenk u, bt i av basic knowlege on java n xml so wot do u tink i shuld do next
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by DharkPoet(m): 1:10am On Nov 25, 2013
k0d3ch1k:
kk tenk u, bt i av basic knowlege on java n xml so wot do u tink i shuld do next

You can start from here www.newthinktank.com/category/web-design/android-development-tutorial/ or here http://www.thenewboston.org/list.php?cat=6 these two got me starting, if you as very dumb as me, then this Indian guy is pretty good, http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLonJJ3BVjZW6hYgvtkaWvwAVvOFB7fkLa&client=mv-google&gl=NG&guid=&hl=en .

Get a lot of Android development ebooks your hands could pack, get your hands soiled with related YouTube searches, while learning, focus on understanding the Android life cycle, different view and view types, lists, then progress to fragments.

These steps led me to my first Android app which was for the MTN challenge, I just hope it's of immense help to you.
Re: Urgent Need On Android Apps Development, Please Come In And Help. by k0d3ch1k(f): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
@dhark poet wow, sooo helpul. tenk u so much

(1) (Reply)

My Nairaland Usename Has Been Changed Without My Notice!!! / Question For Kudaisi / Top 3 Opportunities Your School Is Loosing From Not Having Social Media Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.