Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kindle Service Available Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Kindle Service Available Here (597 Views)

How To Make $1000 Dollars With Amazon Kindle Ebook Without Any Hard Work Monthly / 3 In 1 Printer 4 Sale 9,500/TONER INK AND CATRIDGE AVAILABLE HERE / Quality Laundry Service Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Service Available Here by victichy: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Let Me Design A Professional Cover For You and Make your Kindle Book Stand Out

You Know what Sells a book is not the Content But the Cover. Get the Best Cover For your Kindle Ebook With Just N1,5ook I would Design an Eye catching Cover For You in 24Hrs

Let ME Research The Best Niches on Kindle and Make you a Bestseller in 24hrs

The Problem With Writing an Ebook is not Knowing What to Sell, Watch as I do an Indepth Research and Produce the Best Niches you can Write Book on and Make money, with Jusk a Token of N1,500, which would be for my internet Subscription and Packaging the Data. Don't Miss this Opportunity to Make your Ebook Rank Better and Have the Best Seller on the Kindle Store.

*Below is an attachment of the Best Niches on Self-help Which you can Take advantage of now and Make a killing*

Contact Me Now: 08103052525

Re: Kindle Service Available Here by givadmission: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Call Now for your designs.

(1) (Reply)

Remote Fuel Dispensing Monitoring System / Agencies And Firms That Give Loans And Grants!! / Promo Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.