Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... (3038 Views)

Check out Obasanjo Eating Food With Founder Of Celestial Church Of Christ / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) / Kymani Marley, K1, 2face, MI Headline Felabration 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
any christ embassian in da building,cos words are not enough 2 express how i feel about the patnerz..we are so moving foward with the gospel...am watching it live now......this gospel will be preached all around the world...jesus is lord.i manage 2 take dis pishure jst nw.

Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
pastor chris about 2 come on d pulpit.
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sammybrainy(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Yes, participating from Ajah Group church. Receiving powerful words from Pastor.
Its been awesome!
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
sammybrainy: Yes, participating from Ajah Group church. Receiving powerful words from Pastor.
Its been awesome!
mine is at woji group church.p.h zone 1. In award 4 ur church?
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sammybrainy(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2013
sunsky29: mine is at woji group church.p.h zone 1. In award 4 ur church?
one of the top 50 partnering churches
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
sammybrainy:
ya.ur'e ryt.i kw u heard wen they culd pastor jude eziashi.we no da kari last jawe grin
sammybrainy:
ya.ur'e ryt.i kw u heard wen they culd pastor jude eziashi.we no da kari last jawe
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
ippc musik concert is wow..live streaming
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
loveworld musik concert makin sense joor.omo dis hall dn 2 hot.c as i da sweat.mk i go katch sml fresh air 4 outsyd.
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
ippc don finish.oya mk una share una expirence..1.2, go
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2013
buchi's gospel riggae make sense die,sinach's new song is in a class of its own..evang kathy jzt entertaind me wt doez dancerz at d bac-ground...etc etc
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sammybrainy(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2013
D concert was too much. I no fit leave till e finish. Eben and Jahdel performed last.standing ovation! Too much!
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
sammybrainy: D concert was too much. I no fit leave till e finish. Eben and Jahdel performed last.standing ovation! Too much!
bros i tel u.me sef no ft leave tl dm finish...glory!!
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sammybrainy(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2013
are u on bbm? drop ur niddle
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by idhigbe(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Bro, The event was a bomb. Ever since the end of IPPC i have been so excited i hardly remember to eat sef. A very big thank you to our man of God pastor Chris for the opportunity to stream this years event live on the media. Its so inspirational, so uplifting. The eyes of my understanding is very much enlightened because my heart is flooded with the light of Gods word. The setting, the performance, the inspirational and motivating speakers and best of all, the few but power words from the man of God. Is this what i have been missing all these years?

Did you listen to Bro Strive? his words were loaded. i don't believe there is anybody who really followed this conference that will not explode by this time next year. The secret of wealth and money exposed. Chie!! no wonder the bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge, what i know now, if i have not heard and seen for myself, no amount of words would had been able to explain it to me. So to all them who did not part take in this conference despite the opportunity provided, you missed too much, you no do anybody, you do yourself.

To the partners, I say you guys are too much. what people in the world are killing themselves over, going to court, going to police, robbing, plotting against one another, you guys are giving it out for the work of the gospel, effortless and yet you do not get broke. its a deep mystery.

To our Man of God reverend Christ, on my knees with respect and honor, i say thank you. thank you for making yourself available for the work and that through you God will impart so much wisdom, knowledge and power on this generation. Thank you that through your effort, lives are transformed. That through your teachings, many are translated from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. That through your teachings, i know who i am in Christ Jesus and i shine and reign in every aspect of life. That now i know what i did not know before, i am a child of the day, i am the light of the world. I gave light so that others can reflect. God bless your generation forever.....Amen.
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sammybrainy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
yea IPPC was truelly the blast. The teachings was very uplifting.
Whenever people critisize BLW I really don't bug myself because its simply lack of knowledge.If only they would listen to the messages for a week.
I sure can't remain the same by this time next year.
Because now I know I'm the light of the world!
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
idhigbe: Bro, The event was a bomb. Ever since the end of IPPC i have been so excited i hardly remember to eat sef. A very big thank you to our man of God pastor Chris for the opportunity to stream this years event live on the media. Its so inspirational, so uplifting. The eyes of my understanding is very much enlightened because my heart is flooded with the light of Gods word. The setting, the performance, the inspirational and motivating speakers and best of all, the few but power words from the man of God. Is this what i have been missing all these years?

Did you listen to Bro Strive? his words were loaded. i don't believe there is anybody who really followed this conference that will not explode by this time next year. The secret of wealth and money exposed. Chie!! no wonder the bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge, what i know now, if i have not heard and seen for myself, no amount of words would had been able to explain it to me. So to all them who did not part take in this conference despite the opportunity provided, you missed too much, you no do anybody, you do yourself.

To the partners, I say you guys are too much. what people in the world are killing themselves over, going to court, going to police, robbing, plotting against one another, you guys are giving it out for the work of the gospel, effortless and yet you do not get broke. its a deep mystery.

To our Man of God reverend Christ, on my knees with respect and honor, i say thank you. thank you for making yourself available for the work and that through you God will impart so much wisdom, knowledge and power on this generation. Thank you that through your effort, lives are transformed. That through your teachings, many are translated from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. That through your teachings, i know who i am in Christ Jesus and i shine and reign in every aspect of life. That now i know what i did not know before, i am a child of the day, i am the light of the world. I gave light so that others can reflect. God bless your generation forever.....Amen.
.bros u r so n point.
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
sammybrainy: yea IPPC was truelly the blast. The teachings was very uplifting.
Whenever people critisize BLW I really don't bug myself because its simply lack of knowledge.If only they would listen to the messages for a week.
I sure can't remain the same by this time next year.
Because now I know I'm the light of the world!
bros leav haterz abeg..al they kw is d dressn blw membrz.if they listn 2 d word 4 a week,.trust me,dia lyf wl change...
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
more comments abt d program, pls.wana hear frm every 1.
Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
IPPC 2015!!! Gloryyyyyyyyyy!!!

1 Like

Re: International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... by sunsky29(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
chukwuwike2ny:
IPPC 2015!!! Gloryyyyyyyyyy!!!
its 2years since I created this thread.....well am in the church watching it live

(1) (Reply)

?? Need Ambulance Standby Service For Your Events??? (PICS) / My Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Rose Petals For Event Decor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.