Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

1 Year After The Ban On Motorcycle(okada) In Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Year After The Ban On Motorcycle(okada) In Warri (480 Views)

Governor Fayose Rocks On Motorcycle (photos) / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / Man Loses Wife In Abuja Bomb Blast, Just One Year After Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Year After The Ban On Motorcycle(okada) In Warri by ike4blast(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
After one of ban on the motorcycle operators in warri porpularly called okada, how well has the rate of crime and illegal activities reduce in warri?? because to me it has really helped to cut street robbery.
Re: 1 Year After The Ban On Motorcycle(okada) In Warri by PapaBrowne(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2013
ike4blast: After one of ban on the motorcycle operators in warri porpularly called okada, how well has the rate of crime and illegal activities reduce in warri?? because to me it has really helped to cut street robbery.
I think it brought a sense of sanity to the city. Plus you can imagine the number of lives that have been saved by since there are no more bike accidents
Re: 1 Year After The Ban On Motorcycle(okada) In Warri by andresia(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Early dis week a man & 2 MOPOLs were gunned down near ACCESS bank at deco road and last week giniwa was raided by d dark men. The remainin days of d year will determine weda d ban on bike has really reduced crime.

I however agree that d ban has brought some measures of sanity and reduced d cases of broken limbs

(1) (Reply)

FEAR! Nigeria Embassy Excludes Naija Center News Reporter From Meeting / Government Special Announcement / Breaking News: I Remain In Pdp, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.