Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Looking For A Ground Floor Office/shop In Calabar - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For A Ground Floor Office/shop In Calabar (1220 Views)

50sqm Ground Floor Office Or Showroom Space Available In Victoria Island - 2.5m / 2 Floor Office Spaceafter Oba Akran Avenue / 18 Floor Office Space For Let At Marina Balogun/broad Street Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Ground Floor Office/shop In Calabar by alphabeta(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2008
I am looking to rent a ground floor office that could be used for office / shop in Calabar. Ideally a good sized office space with about 3 rooms and a toilet.

I am looking at these locations - in order of preference.

Mariam Road

Etta Agbor

White House or anywhere in the Vicinity of Watt market but not within the market.

Mount Zion

Goldie

or any other major streets.

Let me know if you have any leads. Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Ground Floor Office/shop In Calabar by cesil92: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2012
alphabeta: I am looking to rent a ground floor office that could be used for office / shop in Calabar. Ideally a good sized office space with about 3 rooms and a toilet.

I am looking at these locations - in order of preference.

Mariam Road

Etta Agbor

White House or anywhere in the Vicinity of Watt market but not within the market.

Mount Zion

Goldie

or any other major streets.

Let me know if you have any leads. Thank you.

Its hard to find something like that with 3 rooms and a toilet, you can ask anybody. The least you can find is 2rooms and mostly without a toilet and commonly at South.
The followin vacant shops are

- A new duplex shop(down floor and up floor with a staircase connecting both, tiles, with toilet and spacious room. Compound with inter locking stones, fenced with gate and 2 security men at marian. Rent: 2 Milliion/year.

Others exists Call Edidiong 0803-930-1995

(1) (Reply)

4 Plot Of Land For Sale At Israel Orija St. Off Adebayo Banjo St. Allen Avenue / 6 Plots Of Land For Sale In Lekki @ N1.5m / If U Need 1year Rent Or A Year Nd Half To Let @ Mainland In Dis Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.