Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Narcissistic Fagg0t - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Narcissistic Fagg0t (510 Views)

America's Fagg0t Military Commander Hits The Ground Running / Oh Bummer:the First Black President Of The US Is A Fagg0t / ISIS: Fagg0t Army On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Narcissistic Fagg0t by MagicBishop: 2:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Facebook plus winch (as in witch) factor makes everybody these days assume they are special. But in reality most of you - 99% of you- would lead your abysmal lives unknown and abandoned by your own kids and end up in desolate unkempt graves.

This is the fact. And this is why religion is so important to you. That communal opiate that transcends mortality seems the only answer to your meaningless and pointless existence.

Your mothers hoped for more and your fathers passively waged (knowingly full well the apple never falls far from the tree).

So here you are. Chances that you are reading this is either you are one of the very few who will make it or those who are stuck in trying to make sense of a reality that is constantly shifting like a sea shoal.

So what is it that defines you?

Before you answer that know that this is not one of those feel-good-write-ups but rather the opposite- this thread is like a hot cup of coffee that is meant to jolt you into your mundane life and put you below the ant-hill of existence you are.

Don't blame me. I don't set the rules you have chosen to accept. A nine to five with a retirement and pension plan may appear comfortable to your CV updating and forwarding being but what is it that you really want?

Most of you that are active here on /politics/ will naturally use the Nigerian failed society as an excuse for holding back your progress. But that is all nonsense that me and you know.

The truth is that you are lazy and have accepted your position. You feel you can make an impact but you know deep down inside that is all horse sh1t. If anything, you can't even make a girl cu.mm and you are here searching for an excuse to give why you haven't lived up to your full potential.

The truth is that you are a coward and lack direction. You are confused and don't know which direction to head.

You are semi-educated and want full benefit employment and will like to see your village lit up like Vegas by a politician you know nothing of his antecedent but you voted for him because his /her political affiliation runs parallel with you ingrained divisive politicking .

You are shallow, tribalistic and heavily influenced by doctrine that were systematically indoctrinated into your ape-skull.

You post here hoping to fill you empty voided life and for some reason you consider yourself an artist ahead of his time but alhaja wants her money now and all of a sudden you remember communist Cuba.

You are lazy, jealous and angry for no just cause.

You are empty and dumb and shallow.

You are NL'S political section NARCISSIST.

Re: The Narcissistic Fagg0t by MagicBishop: 2:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Agbemeta was viewing this but did not leave a comment
Re: The Narcissistic Fagg0t by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Very dumb post! Your logic is so faulty!

1 Like

Re: The Narcissistic Fagg0t by MagicBishop: 2:47am On Nov 23, 2013
hisson3: Very dumb post! Your logic is so faulty!

That's my observation of NL /POL/

Eat it or spit it

I don't care
Re: The Narcissistic Fagg0t by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2013
i read every word in this post and its so on point......

thats what i ahve been trying to drum into some ppls head in the plitics section

some ppl cant think for themselves but hide in tribal numbers thereby reducing themselves into a statistic
Re: The Narcissistic Fagg0t by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Dammy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Just In: New PDP Merges With APC / 2014: What The World May Become / Tinubu, Fashola Agree On Christian Governor For Lagos State In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.