Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy (9185 Views)

Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. / Dankwambo Wins Gombe Governorship Election / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by ayokunlei(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2013
where did he get the time to attend lectures self? Oga o
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by sawyer89: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2013
greatgod2012: When he was a student there, was he a full-time or part-time stydent
Did he always receive lectures in the normal lecture room like others or he had a separate class
Is he among the first-class students
Can we see his CA and exam scripts

When did he normally go for his lectures
So many questios on my mind, anyway, congratulatios sir, your Excellency!
Go through your post again. Did you read the post at all? First class ke. Nibo? We are talking of a doctorate degree here.
Do you even understand what the programme entails? I was surprised to see part time/full time and recieving lectures in class room in your post. Go learn more about what it entails to bag a doctorate degree so as to avoid further embarrasment on a public forum.

Why are you guys surprise? I have seen a lot of people with tighter schedule than the Governor undergoing a doctorate degree programme. It's all about commitment, proper planning and time management. Congrat to his Excellency.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by Bome01(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Ehn Ehnnn!!! Wonders shall never end!!!
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by segxes23(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2013
greatgod2012: When he was a student there, was he a full-time or part-time stydent
Did he always receive lectures in the normal lecture room like others or he had a separate class

Good questions,wrong instance. Dis should be question 4 b.sc or m.sc
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by mtim14(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2013

This is PHD not undergraduate. Most of the work is on research and not inside the classroom.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by sgsltd(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2013
there nothing money can not buy even professor
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by iyobs7(f): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
When I saw Igbinedion University, I hissed!!! Them dey shoot gun for Convenant or Redeemers?
Oh maybe Igbinedion Tuition cheap and him nor fit afford Convenant Rubbish PhD undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by b3llo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
zeen nurei: For those of you who don't know who's Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo (OON) I will like to share with you a little I know about him.

Dankwmbo was born on the 4 April 1962 at Gombe. He graduated from Ahmadu Bello University in 1985 with a degree in Accounting (Upper Class Division). He obtained a Master of Science degree in Economics from the University of Lagos in 1992.

He is a Fellow and Associate of Six professional bodies and associations which include:

Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (FCA);

Associate, Nigeria Institute of Managements(ANIM);

Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (FCTI);

Member, Nigeria Economic Society (MNES);

Fellow, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (FCIB); and

Fellow, Nigeria Institute of Marketers (FNIM).

He began his career with Coopers & Lybrand in 1985, and worked at the Central Bank of Nigeria from 1988 to 1999. He was then appointed Accountant General of Gombe State, holding this position until 2005. He was appointed Accountant – General of the Federation on 20 April 2005. He held this office until he resigned to start his campaign for election as Governor of Gombe State January 2011.

Dankwambo yes my guy! He deserve it, I wish him good luck in all he is doing. Go to Gombe and see what Dankwambo my guy is doing, you will be shocked. CONGRATULATION SIR, left to me he is among one of the hardworking Gov of Nigeria. Proud of My State(Gombe) and My Gov. Sai kayi!!!
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2013

Ha it's a Phd not Bsc.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by bong4(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
zeen nurei: For those of you who don't know who's Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo (OON) I will like to share with you a little I know about him.

Dankwmbo was born on the 4 April 1962 at Gombe. He graduated from Ahmadu Bello University in 1985 with a degree in Accounting (Upper Class Division). He obtained a Master of Science degree in Economics from the University of Lagos in 1992.

He is a Fellow and Associate of Six professional bodies and associations which include:

He began his career with Coopers & Lybrand in 1985, and worked at the Central Bank of Nigeria from 1988 to 1999. He was then appointed Accountant General of Gombe State, holding this position until 2005. He was appointed Accountant – General of the Federation on 20 April 2005. He held this office until he resigned to start his campaign for election as Governor of Gombe State January 2011.
lovely profile. Congrats sir but i hope the ordinary citizenry, teeming youths especially the girl child will be given the same opportunity to aspire to the top academically.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by ichommy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2013

Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by Atigba: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Am happy for him...that is what I dream of
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by ajoskele(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
geezville: Wow...thats nice. Make una no beef the man jooor. He's got pedigree. A Former Accountant General of Nigeria and Chartered Accountant? Give this guy some credit folks.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by BluMalam(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
LWKMD see haters that don't want to associate Northerners with Excellence tongue
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by jamace(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2013

The usual Nigerians looters display of paper qualifications.

Now tell me how he has used these "papers" to better his state. In those good old days, his state won't be depending on federation allocation to survive.

Chai, Nigerian politicians deceiving us with 'papers'.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by zeennurei(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2013
jamace:

The usual Nigerians looters display of paper qualifications.

Now tell me how he has used these "papers" to better his state. In those good old days, his state won't be depending on federation allocation to survive.

Chai, Nigerian politicians deceiving us with 'papers'.

Dude have you ever been to Gombe during his administration or do you read alots about the state in his leadership I am sure NO. Please before you post anything on a topic make sure you know even a little about the topic.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by Samick: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Congrats sir,more power to your elbow.
Re: Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shekson: A serving governor still had the chance to study, draft, document and defend a Ph.D thesis Not even an honorary doctorate?? Whereas there are those still begging @ some public universities after 4 years, for their post-field to be approved.......
the governor is a former accountant general of d federation with about 6 professional qualifications.the guy is really a brilliant man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: A Workman And His Tools / VP Osinbajo Inaugurates Committee To Recover N5 Trillion AMCON Debts / United Nations Writes/Commends Yahaya Bello For Promoting Women Inclusiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.