Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Have You Ever Farted In Public And Admitted It Was You ??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Farted In Public And Admitted It Was You ??? (501 Views)

Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / How To Mess In Public And Retain Your Image. (with image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Farted In Public And Admitted It Was You ??? by packman: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
lol i was suprised when a lady farted yesterday on my way to oshodi... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol..... grin grin grin grin it was a really deadly one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

only for her to say "sorry oo make una no vex"

i really LMFAO IT WAS EXTREMELY FUNNY........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HAVE YOU EVER ADMITTED WHEN YOU FARTED IN PUBLIC grin grin grin grin grin

ABEG GIRLS MAKE UNA NO LIE OOOOO.............................
Re: Have You Ever Farted In Public And Admitted It Was You ??? by rhozay96(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Why I go talk dat kind thing....make dem dey enjoy d gift of nature jare
Re: Have You Ever Farted In Public And Admitted It Was You ??? by packman: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
rhozay96: Why I go talk dat kind thing....make dem dey enjoy d gift of nature jare

hhahahahahahahahhaaha SAME HERE BRO

(1) (Reply)

Safety Tips While Using The Road / Fashola Begs Lagos Doctors Not To Join Nationwide Strike / Ebola Is Out Of Control - WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.