Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I'd Always Say Yes To Milan - Ancelotti - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I'd Always Say Yes To Milan - Ancelotti (441 Views)

Carlo Ancelotti Appointed As Real Madrid Manager / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Balotelli Says Goodbye To Manchester City, Hopefully Going To Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Always Say Yes To Milan - Ancelotti by sweetiePe(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2013

The 54-year-old says he would jump at the chance to return to San Siro but dismissed speculation that he might succeed Cesare Prandelli as Italy coach

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has hinted that he would be interested in a return to the AC Milan job.

The 54-year-old Italian enjoyed a highly successful period at San Siro between 2001 and 2009, leading the Rossoneri to two Champions Leagues and one Serie A title.

The former Azzurri midfielder has since held posts at Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and the Santiago Bernabeu but says he would jump at the chance to return to his former side.

"A return to Milan? Why not?" Ancelotti told Sky Sport Italia. "I'd always say yes to Milan."

Ancelotti went on to rule out an international role in the future, explaining that the Italy job would not interest him as he would miss working with players from day to day.

"You never know what will happen, but right now I like coaching on a daily basis," Ancelotti told Sky Sport Italia.

Ancelotti went on to voice his admiration for Fiorentina boss Vincenzo Montella for his style of play and public persona.

"There are a lot of good coaches around right now, but personally speaking I do like Vincenzo Montella," he enthused. "I like how his Fiorentina side play and I like how he deals with the media."

Finally, Ancelotti dismissed speculation that Xabi Alonso could be set to leave Real Madrid, despite reported interest from Juventus.

"No, he's happy with us and is too important for Real Madrid," he said.

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/Id-always-say-yes-to-Milan---Ancelotti-11.23.2013/discussion.htm

(1) (Reply)

Official: Arsenal Sign Calum Chambersfrom Southampton / Manchester City Vs Hull City (1 - 1) On 7th February 2015 / Van Persie Facing Long Injury Layoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.