Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding (62656 Views)

Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Beautiful people. But, I don't like the fence on those images. It looks like the one for prisons.
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by judyeze1: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
nice picture
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by DeeAngel85: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Dotun's wife needs 2 fire her stylist. undecided

Na shooting go dey better.....wanted to reserve b4 but you encouraged me grin
Ms Spaqs: Dotun's wife needs 2 fire her stylist. undecided

Na shooting go dey better.....wanted to reserve b4 but you encouraged me

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by bishop4APC: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Yield: Lace must've been part of the dress code. Agbani Darego looks gorgeous. Congrats to the newlyweds.
Really? I've never seen where people used gorgeous to qualify tooth pick...besides dnt know what ladies appreciate in those tura made skin.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by kennyakobo2: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wande Coal no gree come the wedding
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by drnairalov: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
pls who is d lightskinned gal under funke akindele pix...dat chick is damn fine men..waz her name??
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by drnairalov: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
angel TI: They all look good including toke sef. Agbani needs to add a little flesh pls; she looks good too though

God pls 2014 is my year. You that did Lola and Tiwa's own will surely do mine AMEN

U go like be my second wife...!!!! ..If yes den why not Pm me for detailz, I wud make ur dreamz come true plus m a loving hubby
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by chichriso: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2013

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dimmatic: Linda all the way

*screaming*
SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Kai!
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by pharmow: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
homesteady: Davido

I swear if Davido baba no get money, nah Agbero that boy for be

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
homesteady: Naeto C wife and Asa Asika(former Davido manager
)

I just like this nicole lady; no attention to herself. This is her first post baby pix I'm seeing. Looking trim as always!
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
GentleMimi: Lola Omotayo is looking.... lipsrsealed

Point of correction-Lola Omotayo-Okoye!
Though, she's looking scary!
The lady go harsh small.
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by ichommy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Jhenny: toke makinwa again....she is everywhere,na wa.... They all look good by the way

That is Toke Makinwa Ministry for you. I trust she will attend.
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Plsss, What are Oranges?

Oranges are succulent fruits that can be eaten without being cooked! Gerrit! If not unto google!
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by tpia5: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2013

ok.
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

So this boy get quarter past 5 eyes?

When I was younger, it was called Ofuloju.
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
bishop4APC: That's if ur ready to take what belongs to u and also abide by the rules. Here are the rules: don't be a gold digger, don't underrate any man that comes to u even if it's a furniture and stop asking for lola and tiwa blessing unless ur ready to do wht they are doing *olosho tins*

..Anyways wish the couple temporal happy married life....their struggle no dey pass 1 year, if she don get belle, e fit reach 2years.

Yeye slut wey don j, gov chime, many ministers and senators don pour akamu for her hot plate.
Wish the couple a temporal married life? You're one hell of a hater, aren't you? I hope somebody wishes you a temporal married life when your own time comes.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by tpia5: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2013
wow, didnt know this asa guy was mixed sha, i just thought he looked like a certain moderator here.

so, they're not related?
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by homesteady(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2013
tpia@:
wow, didnt know this asa guy was mixed sha, i just thought he looked like a certain moderator here.

so, they're not related?
Which moderator?
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by tpia5: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2013
is that a serious question?

or you're just looking for trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by Olaveez: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2013
Tinubu mke bwain pass
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Absolutely beautiful trad.

I'm loving the all white and the cap the guys have on.

I need to jump on that.

The head tie by the women looks nice as well..

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by oluwamikkie: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2013
Na wen dat Don jazy go mary him own too?
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by delors(m): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2013
oluwa mikkie: Na wen dat Don jazy go mary him own too?
After Eminado win grammy na...
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by solidhomes: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2013
satellitedaisy:

Not D-banj sister(Taiwo). She looks horrible undecided

She looks good in a cool and calm way. Let the other ladies remove the bags of brown cement and buckets of different colours of paints on their faces, then check the difference.
I see Taiwo as one who is conservative in her dressing, and even lifestyle. It shows she was not exposed to the Naija celebrity life before she got married.
I'm sure that now that invites to big events may start rolling in for her, she'll change her dress style to fit each occasion. But then, still don't expect to see her face in rainbow colours or have a free showing of what Dotun probably didn't get to see till he said "I DO".
Moreover, her hubby is proudly flaunting what he got. Count how many of your so-called lovely girls present at the wedding whose loveliness and Sewn-in-Italy attires are yet to get them husbands.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 24, 2013
$on of anarchy:
my babe

Mtschewww!! Who dash you.
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by GHBabe: 1:17am On Nov 24, 2013
drnairalov: pls who is d lightskinned gal under funke akindele pix...dat chick is damn fine men..waz her name??

Her name is Andrea Giaccaglia, a ghanaian socialite. heard she is dating Banky W.
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by GHBabe: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2013
usmsam: Who is she? So beautiful
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1430714_fb222418545311e39963120fa72a09c2_8_jpg14eb70ebfd596ebdb03f002b8b3dc908

Andrea Giaccaglia, a ghanaian socialite

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by kandiikane(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2013
redcliff: TSK

It's called highlighter. Nansense!
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by Freesia(f): 2:16am On Nov 24, 2013
I'm surprised to see Toke here.I thought she was just someone who does videos on Youtube which is where I've seen her. I didn't know she was a celebrity shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up / Samuel Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Is Dead / Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.