Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately (525 Views)

Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? / I've Been Seeing This Number Sequence Lately!!! / Has Anybody Noticed The Nairaland Signature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately by Cuche: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
I am missing the fire she spits. Her energy, zeal is incomparable. I hope she is truely a lady and not a guy from Osun/Oshogbo as chino will make me believe.
Come to think of it, her type of lady will not take rubbish from any guy except her husband maybe.
Freeglobe, you are missed
I just hope she was not suspended from NL
Mods, abeg may una bring her back. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately by Orjioorji(f): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
i suspect he is a guy and currently in detention in owerri over...........APC... @op pls fill in the gap.

2 Likes

Re: Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately by Zonacom(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Atlantic breeze should know better
Re: Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately by Cuche: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Freeglobe
good to know you are back.
Re: Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately by FreeGlobe(f): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
I just saw this, acknowledged! Thanks for the concern. I'm here now. Don't mind chino. I also notice you are missing in action nowadays too. You inputs here especially on our fraud governor is life threatening to his hired e-urchins. No going back though until every Anambra person appreciates the level of the feminine speaking fraud called governor we have. Gracias!
Re: Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2013
FreeGlobe: I just saw this, acknowledged! Thanks for the concern. I'm here now. Don't mind chino. I also notice you are missing in action nowadays too. You inputs here especially on our fraud governor is life threatening to his hired e-urchins. No going back though until every Anambra person appreciates the level of the feminine speaking fraud called governor we have. Gracias!
Mr. Globe, you're making everyone believe you're a female whereas you're a male. You're already making your fellow guys fall in love with you. Quit the act please!
Re: Please Has Anybody Seen Freeglobe Lately by Zonacom(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2013
berem: Mr. Globe, you're making everyone believe you're a female whereas you're a male. You're already making your fellow guys fall in love with you. Quit the act please!
Are you jealous? Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! / Deji Of Akure Is Dead / Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days Trapped Under The Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.