Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,715 members, 7,862,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Recover Your Blogger Draft Post When You Mistakenly Delete It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recover Your Blogger Draft Post When You Mistakenly Delete It (613 Views)

How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post / GET Vs POST: When To Use / ignore - duplicate posting and can't even delete it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recover Your Blogger Draft Post When You Mistakenly Delete It by myjobsfinder(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
It is obvious that once you delete your blogger draft post without publishing it you can never recover it anymore, but read on as there is a solution when you read through this article, I was a victim of this, i wrote a blog post that took me several hours, but i did not publish the post yet due to the fact that the post was not yet complete, after i wrote the post to a point i stopped and logged out, cause there was some other thing that i wanted to do at that time, so i saved my draft post and planned to complete it and publish it the next time i log in, only to mistakenly delete the draft post that i spent a lot of time to write, can you imagine!
Don't also be a victim as i was learn from my mistake by reading this article that explains how to recover it >> http://www.allbloggersblog.com/2013/11/recover-your-blogger-draft-post-when.html

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Guru Needed For One On One Training. / Help A New Website Designer / Webmaster/website Designers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.