Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (8767 Views)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by missBanks: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2013

Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Marries ke??

Where are tha pics nau?
Mtchew

Truth be told, Dis woman is BEAUTIFUL.
Infact, she z wonderfully made.

No wonder Oshiomhole invested edo states money on her the last time she visited. tongue

Laughs wickedly grin grin
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DILISH I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING.
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by homesteady(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Yb8RADz_DBE/UpEKqo7Za1I/AAAAAAAACXQ/3X6I3vpwa-Q/s1600/595666728826696657_343918835.jpg[/img]
OP gerrout jare!! She was just among the bridesmaids grin
I wanted to start crying for melvin grin grin
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Aaaaw, am so happy for her...this is wat happens wen u dnt act like a whor3 just to get to the top....Beverly Osu, where are thou?

Wishing her HML

1 Like

Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by alaafyn(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
story of sex, survival and escapades.... a series to read at https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-beginning/3#19749211
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2013
UGLY GIRL WITH AN UGLY NAME! undecided
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Lolitua(f): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2013
only if diz will end ASUU strike
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Geniro: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2013
See as she wowo sef tongue
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Shaakasi(f): 1:02am On Nov 24, 2013
i dnt lyk ha angry
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by imsuboi(m): 4:53am On Nov 24, 2013
Shaakasi: i dnt lyk ha angry

Ogre alert!!

tongue
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by NadiaSA1(f): 6:07am On Nov 24, 2013
Ok undecided
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2013
She broke up with the Edo state governor?
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by WackyJ1(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Why all this ladies dey beef this fine girl na. Is t because of 30million naira?
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2013
you re simply jealous because she's finer than you...take heart
Shaakasi: i dnt lyk ha angry
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by fr3do(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2013
Bobbi-pressing-cancer-checking dillish tongue
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2013
IAMBREEZY: you re simply jealous because she's finer than you...take heart

Sharrap
Who ask for your opinion undecided
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2013
^^^^ who's this yabaleft patient again abeg free me, i'm sane not insane.
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Psychedelia(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2013
The owner of the blog is a blockhead.

Dillish attended the wedding ceremony of her friend Sonia.
Sonia is the one getting married, not Dillish.

Dillish was one of the bridesmaids.

1 Like

Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Chinwem(f): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lovely
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Shaakasi(f): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
imsu.boi:

Ogre alert!!

tongue

duhhh
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Shaakasi(f): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
IAMBREEZY: you re simply jealous because she's finer than you...take heart

shocked lyk serzly lmao u dnt knw d definition of fine den!!! Hw can dt gurl b finer dan me angry u nid ur eyes checked #okbyee
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by dasparrow: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: Aaaaw, am so happy for her...this is wat happens wen u dnt act like a LovePeddler just to get to the top....Beverly Osu, what are thou?

Wishing are HML

Dillish is just a bridesmaid at her friend's wedding. Dillish said stephen her boyfriend asked that they get married but she told him she is too young to get married now. So wait till Dillish is married first and then send her your congratulatory messages.
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Govnernor Oshiomole has pressed every living goodness out of dillishes gazonkers.. see why it is not good to date a Governor from the South South..
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by dasparrow: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Airforce1: Marries ke??

Where are tha pics nau?
Mtchew

Truth be told, Dis woman is BEAUTIFUL.
Infact, she z wonderfully made

No wonder Oshiomhole invested edo states money on her the last time she visited. tongue

Laughs wickedly grin grin

@Bolded

So, once a while when you don't skip your medication from the psychiatric hospital, you do know how to give another human being a compliment rather than tearing them down with your condescending and hateful remarks? That's wonderful! But then again, I am sure if Dillish Matthews was a Nigerian, you wouldn't have admitted her beauty. You would have said mean things about her like a typical Nigerian-bred male who was deprived of his mother's love and that very much describes you.

1 Like

Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

So, once a while when you don't skip your medication from the psychiatric hospital, you do know how to give another human being a compliment rather than tearing them down with your condescending and hateful remarks? That's wonderful! But then again, I am sure if Dillish Matthews was a Nigerian, you wouldn't have admitted her beauty. You would have said mean things about her like a typical Nigerian-bred male who was deprived of his mother's love and that very much describes you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pele ti e
Oloshi.
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Waspy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
She is one heaven of a wife material! cry
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Waspy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
She is one heaven of a wife material! cry
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Alright i guess the reverse is the case here,too much garri is bad for your eyes,tell me how you re more beautiful than she is?or is it that .... on ur profile that u call beautiful damnit maybe you need my spec to see clearly
Shaakasi:

shocked lyk serzly lmao u dnt knw d definition of fine den!!! Hw can dt gurl b finer dan me angry u nid ur eyes checked #okbyee
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dasparrow and airforce, u two are in love, you wont just admit it.
grin grin grin grin grin
just get a room and free us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Meet 61yrs Old Young Woman Who Sleeps With Young Guys To Stay Cute! / Stop Disgracing Womanhood! Pls Is This Pre-birthday Or Pre-ashewo Photoshoot / Photo: Man Superglued A Woman’s Private Parts Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.