Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. (5686 Views)

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by tracyxx: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
I usually don't do dis, but am hurting and I need advice. Am married for 3 years now with a girl and heavily pregnant for the second child. I do business n my hubby works. Off recent we are facing some financial issues and it's getting @ him. We are both doing our MSC abroad and my business is not moving well so all this is affecting us. For some time now my hubby has been moody, angry n passing little comment @ me, but jus today he said all that has being bothering him. He told me am drawing him back in life that I am not adding any value to his life that did I just marry him to be making babies, that I must not get pregnant again. Am not the lazy type I read chemical engineering in school and I am doing my Msc in oil and gas. Is it my fault I don't have a salary job? God knows the effort I have put jus to get a job. It really hurts that he makes me fill am the cause of his problem. Right now am feeling in secured an a liability to my hubby, I rili don't know what to do I need advice seriously. angry
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by jumzzy448: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
So sorry. Don't really know what to say right now. But those capable of advising you are coming soon. Will be back with my own advice. But pls don't get yourself worked up cos of your pregnancy.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
He is simply an ungrateful fellow, when next he demands for sex, ask him to get his Condommmm on, if he doesnt, then fvck his opinion, men are becoming more shallow minded than women nowadays. He is a Lazy man, as an African/Nigerian, if not for recent times, the woman of a house is in no way suppose to struggle in the family, if he cant live up to his expectations as a man, then he is not worth it...because as it is, he is only ready for the good times

11 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by saintneo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Your hubby should understand that you are pregnant .... heavily; at this moment he should be working or hustling his äss off to ensure you have a safe delivery.

I will advice you seek a job in telesales/customer services. It's easy to do and no much stress. You can combine it with studies as well.....16hrs/wk if you are in the UK.

Push dear, push, you husband will love you more.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by tracyxx: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thanks, so much, it's just that really don't know who to talk too and I need to pour my heart out.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Awww..that's an awful comment to say to a wife and to think he is well educated angry.

Just keep calm and a little patience while pursuing your Msc. Hope things turn around for your good.

But the man is funny sha, isn't he suppose to be the bread winner of the family? Why is he venting his frustration on you when he knows you'r trying your best. It is well my sister.

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by tracyxx: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
saintneo: Your hubby should understand that you are pregnant .... heavily; at this moment he should be working or hustling his äss off to ensure you have a safe delivery.

I will advice you seek a job in telesales/customer services. It's easy to do and no much stress. You can combine it with studies as well.....16hrs/wk if you are in the UK.

Push dear, push, you husband will love you more.
Thanks for your encouragement, I really appreciate.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by tracyxx: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: Awww..that's an awful comment to say to a wife and to think he is well educated angry.

Just keep calm and a little patience while pursuing your Msc. Hope things turn around for your good.

But the man is funny sha, isn't he suppose to be the bread winner of the family? Why is he venting his frustration on you when he knows you'r trying your best. It is well my sister.
It's that patience I really need and God's grace to carry on because will be due to put to bed in less than three weeks.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by temi4fash(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
dont get urself worked up over that just concentrate on ur business and by God grace things will take shape...

I feel he is in his downside cos of the fact that their is shortage of cashflow... dat is the reason he is acting up...

both of you doing Msc is not child's play that a whole lot of cash.. m sure u guys will over come it.. just keep praying for him and dont let what he says get to you..

and Lastly pray for urself and ur business.....
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by Lumpyy(f): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
please dont let such comments pass without speaking your mind,go to him after he has calmed down and tell him how what he said made you feel,wat he wants u to do to help him.....and ofcourse your own efforts at trying to make things better!

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by baralatie(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
tracyxx: I usually don't do dis, but am hurting and I need advice. Am married for 3 years now with a girl and heavily pregnant for the second child. I do business n my hubby works. Off recent we are facing some financial issues and it's getting @ him. We are both doing our MSC abroad and my business is not moving well so all this is affecting us. For some time now my hubby has been moody, angry n passing little comment @ me, but jus today he said all that has being bothering him. He told me am drawing him back in life that I am not adding any value to his life that did I just marry him to be making babies, that I must not get pregnant again. Am not the lazy type I read chemical engineering in school and I am doing my Msc in oil and gas. Is it my fault I don't have a salary job? God knows the effort I have put jus to get a job. It really hurts that he makes me fill am the cause of his problem. Right now am feeling in secured an a liability to my hubby, I rili don't know what to do I need advice seriously. angry

madam,pls can u permit me to laf at my own errors(rolls on the lafing canterkerously)

(takes hanky and clear teardrop and i tink i ned ibucap 4 d pains)

Pls do not be offended ur story made me rem trying times i went thro.
Meen!i blamed anytin blameable and dat included myself.as a result of blaming myself i had nerv brkdown.it was a tough battle to get out of it.it started wit prayer,then a chance came,then anoda opotunity,next tin i rented my apartmt wit ease.assistd al my sibling educatn,pray again,changed jobs,traveld

madam,i know exactly what trying time is.i know exactly what it is lik to be staring at a nerv wal!GOD SPARED MY LIF 4RM IT
but my friend couldnt survive mental tortue (he went over,neva made it back)

let pray seriously!
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by natasha: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
You may not like this but whilst your hubby was harsh with his words, he probably is right. For every choice u make, there r consequences either good or bad.
I think it is silly of you 2 fall pregnant whilst you are both doing ur masters abroad. Obodo oyinbo life e hard (u shld know anywsy since na dia u dey). Theres contraceptn which u cld hv used 2 prevent belle seeing as u had planned 2 come n stud.
Its irresponsible 2 b jobless (ur so called biz isnt earning enough besides who do u think will employ u wt big belle?), studying wt a toddler n then expecting another.
Did u consider how disruptive this will be 2 both u n ur hubby's education?
Was d 2nd pregnancy planned n agreed or u just decided 2 carry belle because u want 2 born pikin abroad or because ur mates that married same month with u hv dropped 20 kids n so u decided 2 compete wt them?
Its hard enough studying in d uk wt as a single person wt all d sch stress, financial demands etc then theres u, a toddler n another baby on d way.
Ur hubby is thinking childcare fees/rent/council tax/bills/ diapers etc n still struggling 2 combine sch.
And as 4 ur msc, how do u intend 2 combine dt wt motherhood wen u drop? Part time jobs r not easy 2 come bye in dis economic climate.
My advise 2 u is suck it up n focus on been healthy thru d remaining months of ur pregnancy whilst studying hard because if u fail/withdraw 4m studies now, all ur effort will b in vain + ur hubby's mouth wont rest either.

8 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by baralatie(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
tracyxx: I usually don't do dis, but am hurting and I need advice. Am married for 3 years now with a girl and heavily pregnant for the second child. I do business n my hubby works. Off recent we are facing some financial issues and it's getting @ him. We are both doing our MSC abroad and my business is not moving well so all this is affecting us. For some time now my hubby has been moody, angry n passing little comment @ me, but jus today he said all that has being bothering him. He told me am drawing him back in life that I am not adding any value to his life that did I just marry him to be making babies, that I must not get pregnant again. Am not the lazy type I read chemical engineering in school and I am doing my Msc in oil and gas. Is it my fault I don't have a salary job? God knows the effort I have put jus to get a job. It really hurts that he makes me fill am the cause of his problem. Right now am feeling in secured an a liability to my hubby, I rili don't know what to do I need advice seriously. angry

madam let me congratulate u dat u av absolutely nothin to worry about!
1.remain calm always
2.learn how to dismis tots out of ur mind quickly.
3.i cannt emphasize this enof pray,pray,pray not aimlesly but targeting key area of impact.
4.as long as u in busines always av an abnormal optimstic view for new ideas that wil brng profit(neva say die)
5.at times(it was my fault)dont isolate urself and family
6.try as muc as posible nt to clash wit ur husband or cros war path
7.empty feelings of bitternes completely
7.be joyous if can
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by baralatie(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
again it is not ur fault at all!remain calm head!

As a man,he is under immense presure and he behavin g exactly as expected 'trading blames'.annoying tho coz he tinks he mit crak bt here is where woman strength outrun male strength!u av to remain calm,focus and optimistic.
Whatever he said ignore on his behalf'sorry'

pray,remain calm,keep trying 4 urself & ur busines.it is wel
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2013
eddiebruk: He is simply an ungrateful fellow, when next he demands for sex, ask him to get his Condommmm on, if he doesnt, then fvck his opinion, men are becoming more shallow minded than women nowadays. He is a Lazy man, as an African/Nigerian, if not for recent times, the woman of a house is in no way suppose to struggle in the family, if he cant live up to his expectations as a man, then he is not worth it...because as it is, he is only ready for the good times
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by soulglo: 2:08am On Nov 24, 2013
natasha: You may not like this but whilst your hubby was harsh with his words, he probably is right. For every choice u make, there r consequences either good or bad.
I think it is silly of you 2 fall pregnant whilst you are both doing ur masters abroad. Obodo oyinbo life e hard (u shld know anywsy since na dia u dey). Theres contraceptn which u cld hv used 2 prevent belle seeing as u had planned 2 come n stud.
Its irresponsible 2 b jobless (ur so called biz isnt earning enough besides who do u think will employ u wt big belle?), studying wt a toddler n then expecting another.
Did u consider how disruptive this will be 2 both u n ur hubby's education?
Was d 2nd pregnancy planned n agreed or u just decided 2 carry belle because u want 2 born pikin abroad or because ur mates that married same month with u hv dropped 20 kids n so u decided 2 compete wt them?
Its hard enough studying in d uk wt as a single person wt all d sch stress, financial demands etc then theres u, a toddler n another baby on d way.
Ur hubby is thinking childcare fees/rent/council tax/bills/ diapers etc n still struggling 2 combine sch.
And as 4 ur msc, how do u intend 2 combine dt wt motherhood wen u drop? Part time jobs r not easy 2 come bye in dis economic climate.
My advise 2 u is suck it up n focus on been healthy thru d remaining months of ur pregnancy whilst studying hard because if u fail/withdraw 4m studies now, all ur effort will b in vain + ur hubby's mouth wont rest either.

Did she get pregnant alone? You cannot be serious. What nonsense. With an Msc in Oil and Gas she can easily be bringing in six figures within 2 years if employment. So when she starts bringing in the dough will she then be the good luck charm for her husband. I cannot believe you would say such a thing when her husband just basically treated his wife and unborn child as if they are cursed. You are totally ignoring the fact that her husband is a fair weather husband. He is not the first man to hit hard times. There are threads about that all over nairaland. Never read though that a man blamed his pregnant wife for bringing bad luck to him. He is not worthy of the sacrifice she is making for them. Just for him to say such a thing. It's disgusting. He has shown himself as a fair weather husband my only hope is that she moves past it and not treat him like a fair weather husband when she starts making money.

21 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Not married though,but the kind of news I hear about married couple,am beginning to have a rethink about that institution.

Most men are always agitated when in distress,and can't handle it, most likely,the woman bears the brunt.. Your hubby is immature to handle his trying moments,and I hope if situation turns around,he would also give you the credit.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by thorpido(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Your husband is displaying immaturity.To put the blame on you for his challenges just spoils everything.
Isn't he supposed to man up and face his challenges?I blame both of your for the pregnancy however.You guys didn't plan your lives well.Both of you doing your masters and you still decided to bring in a pregnancy.Timing wasn't right!

You need to have a talk with your husband and probably get someone who he can listen to, talk to him.He needs to calm down and understand this is a phase and it will pass.Does he have a spiritual life?Does he have hope in a Higher power?Do you also?

Believe the phase will pass.Look forward to having your baby and also making it with your M.sc.Believe it will be good at the end and you look forward to getting a job that will put good money in your pocket.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2013
@ natasha, pls if u don't know what to say to a distressed pregnant woman to calm her nerves down, zip up ur mouth. U can preach to her after she must hv put to bed. Maybe u r yet to be pregnant or ur own comes easy. Some can hv hpb tru reading posts like ur own. While u r at ur home enjoying urself and feeling u hv let it out, the poor soul is struggling to live after reading ur post.

13 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by tracyxx: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2013
I really appreciate you all 4 your advice and comments, though I couldn't sleep well in the night. However am much better now, I know God is on the throne and we will pass through this trial. Will find time to talk to him because am still surprised he could say such. Happy Sunday all
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by eeewise(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2013
So sorry to hear this.pls don't take it too personal.ur hubby loves and appreciates u.d issue is he is under pressure and its kinda normal for pple to transfer aggression wen in this situations.that doesn't mean he isn't matured or an ingrate or means wat he says .this tin comes wit d territory"marriage".plz pray and pray and pray,wen u tired pray again after that pray,den later pray..remember God is a present help in times of trouble,EVER PRESENT HELP pslam 46 vs 1.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by Temismith(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2013
Oga ooo.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by EfemenaXY: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2013

@Natasha - your comments were out of order and unnecessary!

Tracy.

I fully understand everything you've written and I'll advice you like my own sister.

Yes, what your hubby said to you was mean and definitely uncalled for under the circumstances, but let's put that aside for now. You're almost due to have your baby so focus on saving up your strength for the delivery of your baby. Try to avoid as much stress as you can - and this means taking yourself out of stressful situations. There is a time for everything and believe me, now is not the time to address your husband's comments to you. What I want you to do is to be as courteous as possible to him. Be civil and don't get into any slanging matches with him. If during discussions he goes off on one blaming you, saying hurtful things or even gets downright insultive, I want you to stop the conversation there and there. Let him know that you're open to listening to him if he wants to talk to you, but you won't listen to any insults. Then quietly leave the room.

Look eh, doing this is at odds with my personality but you've got to look at the bigger picture, sis. Who is the most important person here? Your unborn baby. That's why I want you to bite your tongue if need be and resist the temptation to respond likewise. Take a deep breath and leave the room for him. Go sit somewhere else and calm down. Besides, you don't want your little girl witnessing any arguments between you both. The last thing anyone wants of you, is for you to develop high blood pressure. Find ways to unwind and relax. Lie back on your sofa, put your feet up and listen to some soothing music to help yourself distress, especially in the evenings. During the day (yep, I know it's cold), slip on your jumper and jacket, and take a walk to the park with your daughter to clear your mind. Get some fresh air while you can.

Kudos to you for undertaking your Masters degree. That is no mean feat, and don't allow anyone tell you otherwise. You know what you want and you're going for it. Yes, the road is tough and hard at the moment, but always remember that nothing good comes easy. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dark it may seem at the moment.

Listen, I've been exactly where you are right now, and even more. When I undertook my MSc program here in the UK, I already had a couple of children all under five years old, and was pregnant with the next. I was undergoing a full-time Masters programme (Mon - Wed, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) and had a part-time job (Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays). It was a ten-module course. I completed the nine modules within the first year and the school was more than happy to grant me an extension to do the tenth and final module (the thesis and dissertation), which really was a walk in the park, as I'd already done the hardest bit. I smile when I think back to those times. I must have been a scary, intimidating picture to my course mates and lecturers with my big belle (lol!)

Anyway, why am I telling you all this? Simple. I want you to draw some comfort and encouragement from my experience. You aren't alone in this. Others have been exactly where you are now and have survived. This is November and the month's almost drawn to an end. Your school should be breaking up for the xmas anytime soon. Speak to your course director about granting you some months off for the birth of your baby.

Now, as for your baby - have you got the things you need for the birth? If you haven't, I suggest you start. Prepare earnestly for the birth of your child and you'll soon find out that you don't even have enough time to dwell on the negative things your hubby's uttered to you. Do you have a deep freezer? Does your hubby know how to cook? If he doesn't, then I suggest you start preparing meals in bulk, share them into plastic food containers and store away in your freezer. Start now and build up a healthy selection of food. (Make sure you make some pepper soup too, to counteract the cold weather). Doing this will help you a lot, for those early days when you return from the hospital with your new born. You'll be tired and having tended to the baby, you won't have much time for anything else. So having ready-made meals will ease the pressure off you.

Get lots of phone cards ready at your disposal. So for the days you really need a shoulder to cry on, or just a listening ear with comforting words, call up your folks - your mum, dad, sisters or those family members you feel close to. Using phone cards will help cut the bills and you won't have to fork out lots of money paying for international calls (assuming your people are back home in Naija).

Above all, stay positive and be happy! I hope this helps and best of luck girl smiley

27 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2013
Efe, thumbs up.

Better from those that hv gone tru similar circumstance.

Poster, all d best.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by agudaisy(f): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Awww... Sori madam buh dat ur husbnd is vry lazy and my b an ungratful man for sayn all dat. If he married u and u didn't give him a child him and his mother will still complain,if after d first issue u told him to strt using condom he will still find somthng to say. Y cnt he tak up his responsibilities as a man? Anyway don't mind him jst relax God will see u throu k
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by Ngokafor(f): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
soul_glo:

Did she get pregnant alone? You cannot be serious. What nonsense. With an Msc in Oil and Gas she can easily be bringing in six figures within 2 years if employment. So when she starts bringing in the dough will she then be the good luck charm for her husband. I cannot believe you would say such a thing when her husband just basically treated his wife and unborn child as if they are cursed. You are totally ignoring the fact that her husband is a fair weather husband. He is not the first man to hit hard times. There are threads about that all over nairaland. Never read though that a man blamed his pregnant wife for bringing bad luck to him. He is not worthy of the sacrifice she is making for them. Just for him to say such a thing. It's disgusting. He has shown himself as a fair weather husband my only hope is that she moves past it and not treat him like a fair weather husband when she starts making money.

Exactly!!...i was taken aback by her response...as if that was not enough,she even got some likes for her insensitive comments..that was when i gave up!.smh!...

6 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by dBard: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hate it or love it @natasha was on point, tho I'll also admit d husband could better channel his frustrations.
@Efe, I don't really get ur post cos it seems ur advising her t focus more on herself n d baby than on d family (+husband) as a whole.
Nice n useful practical tips tho..

@o.p..not making excuses f ur hubby, his statement was wrong n I tink u mite Ve to address it wen ur both calmer..
That aside, I think u should also give him a break..in a foreign land, handling an expensive program f u both, + rent, +upkeep, + ante natal care, + an upcoming delivery, + pressure from home....
Its really a daunting task, one t shake even d most fortified minds.
The best u can do this period is to continually encourage him n give him reasons t believe/ hope.
Hope y'all pull through. .
Plan better next time
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
dBard: Hate it or love it @natasha was on point, tho I'll also admit d husband could better channel his frustrations.
@Efe, I don't really get ur post cos it seems ur advising her t focus more on herself n d baby than on d family (+husband) as a whole.
Nice n useful practical tips tho..

Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking her to do.

Her husband is meant to love, cherish and support her, now of all times - but from what I've read up here, he's done the opposite and uttered unmentionable stuff to the mother of his kids.

Is he the only one undergoing stress there?

~ He's doing his Masters, so is she
~ He's in paid employment, her business is failing / not looking up
~ She's got the added physical stress of a near term pregnancy, he hasn't
~ She's taking it all in her stride, he isn't
~ He's dished out the insults, she's swallowed them (miserably) without retaliating.

So what exactly do you suggest she does in a time like this when she's not getting the much needed support and understanding from her husband? You want her to pat him on the back for the derogatory words he's uttered? If he can't be bothered to act maturely, then she should love herself and their unborn baby and just ignore him.

Remember, I did say there will be a time to thrash out their issues - but now isn't. Let her focus on conserving her strength for the delivery with as little stress as possible.

15 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking her to do.

Her husband is meant to love, cherish and support her, now of all times - but from what I've read up here, he's done the opposite and uttered unmentionable stuff to the mother of his kids.

Is he the only one undergoing stress there?

~ He's doing his Masters, so is she
~ He's in paid employment, her business is failing / not looking up
~ She's got the added physical stress of a near term pregnancy, he hasn't
~ She's taking it all in her stride, he isn't
~ He's dished out the insults, she's swallowed them (miserably) without retaliating.

So what exactly do you suggest she does in a time like this when she's not getting the much needed support and understanding from her husband? You want her to pat him on the back for the derogatory words he's uttered? If he can't be bothered to act maturely, then she should love herself and their unborn baby and just ignore him.

Remember, I did say there will be a time to thrash out their issues - but now isn't. Let her focus on conserving her strength for the delivery with as little stress as possible.
so u are saying in theoritical terms she should apply for a divorce?
Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by EfemenaXY: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
^^ Is that what you comprehended from my write-up?

6 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
baralatie:
so u are saying in theoritical terms she should apply for a divorce?
cheesy. Bros you'r funny oo.

She simply meant the op shouldn't get herself so worked up. What the husband said was wrong but she should manage the situation with some pass time and face her studies since she is at a delicate stage of her pregnancy.

As a matter of fact, she said the op should be more caring and make food readily available and avoid arguments with her hubby.

With time, when she is thru with her studies, hopefully things will fall back in line.

5 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. by baralatie(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Is that what you comprehended from my write-up?
NO!pls 4giv my impulse !i totaly agree wit ur initial write up/ practical tips 100%.
But WHEN it was compresd to mean somtin else u just fel for it.
Rit now op! Need practical tips to pul out of this trying time and her husband needs some serious tips too.imagine the financial budget she alone(nt less than £10000 then his).JESUS!
What i dnt want her to do is to habor any kind of neg. Feeling/words/tots
lik i said u gav a ray of hope but gud guy/bad guy always bring out the worst .that the last tin rit now!
Once again my sincer apologis
my advice to the op to be calm!be ever prayful to urself and ur baby.also to pray 4 impact in ur husband.dnt liv in isolation reach out to family.also pursue ur busines wit an optimistic view!i believe this God that has been helping,aduancng ppi wij also do the same for ur fam !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My 2 Year Old Does Not Talk Yet. / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | November Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.