Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Win 250,000 By Ingenuity And Hard Work! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Win 250,000 By Ingenuity And Hard Work! (3616 Views)

#50,000 Loan To Return #60,000 By The 30th Of This Month September. / The Secret Of My Success Is Hard Work – Mike Adenuga / I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 250,000 By Ingenuity And Hard Work! by lababe1(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
Are you resourceful? Do you have or wish to have your own business, be your own boss? Do you have a commercially viable plan that ca sell? Do you need help with practical business solutions and tips on how to grow a successful business?

If you do, then I have great news for you!!!

Come 27th of July, 2008 at Memorable Gatherings Alausa ( same street with Femi's Shrine), the best mind in business and entrepreneurial enterprise will be gathering for the event of the year!!!!

ACHIEVERS NETWORK ENTREPRENEURS SUMMIT

Highlights of the event include:
# Official Launch of the Business plan competition where the winner stands to win N250,000 cash
# Network of Microfinance Banks in attendance
# High networking opportunities for entrpreneurs

For more details, visit:
www.achieversnetwork.org or call 01-7455294, 07028659453.

Be there!!!

Re: Win 250,000 By Ingenuity And Hard Work! by lababe1(f): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
@bangbang
You only judge people on the standards you set for yourself. This is no scam. If it were, I would not use my id to post this. Seeing is the only way to believing for the poor unfortunate souls. Intelligent people use their gut feeling first and then reasoning, not baseless generalism. Use yours!

To All-
The event is free!!!!!
Re: Win 250,000 By Ingenuity And Hard Work! by naijacutee(f): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
BangBang!:

Blooming fraudster!! grin grin grin
Deleted. If you thing she is a scammer, please back up your claim, ingrate. Thank you, lababe for posting the opportunity.
Re: Win 250,000 By Ingenuity And Hard Work! by lababe1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2008
@niajacutee
thanks for the intervention. Cant blame too much anyways, there's a lot of scamming going on out there. The purpose of the program is not only to encourage entrepreneurial development, but to facilitate a kind of help desk/network of entrepreneurs who with their experiences will help each other grow. We hope to reach at least 2000 people for starters and then watch the numbers multiply. By God's grace, and with the faith of many in this worty cause, we will.
thanks again.

@ all
Dont miss this opportunity! You most definitely would be glad you didnt!!!!!
Re: Win 250,000 By Ingenuity And Hard Work! by lababe1(f): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2008
hello people! the d-day is just 3 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!! be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

FMBN Recovers N5.4bn Bad Debts / Startimes Vs Gotv: Which Is Better? / How You Can Produce Liquid Soap A Step By step Procedure 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.