Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA (4156 Views)

Dried/smoked Cat Fish Business. / Starting A Pharmaceutical Marketing/distribution Company In Nigeria / Hygenically Packed Dried/smoked Catfish Now Available In Large Quatity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by biafranqueen: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2013
UEA is currently seeking for a manufacture of dry/smoked fish. We are interested in buying it by the barrel. We are also interested in cray fish as well. Please email us at cs@usaexportafrica.com or drop us a comment here with your contact information. Our senior buyer is currently available in Nigeria to visit any big or small operation. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by economia: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2013
AS FOR DRY FISH I CAN SUPPLY YOU DEPENDING ON THE QUANTITY AND QUALITY THAT YOU WANT
I HAVE SENT A MAIL TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE REPLY PROMPTLY
08033147591 is my number
Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by biafranqueen: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2013
economia: AS FOR DRY FISH I CAN SUPPLY YOU DEPENDING ON THE QUANTITY AND QUALITY THAT YOU WANT
I HAVE SENT A MAIL TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE REPLY PROMPTLY
08033147591 is my number
thank you for your prompt reply I will contact you on Monday.
Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by tatooboy: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2013
@biafranqueen: if this looks like what your looking for, then you are in safe hands.

I am a consultant and trainer to Lagos State Agro Marketers and Processors (LASAMAP). All products that come from here are certified to international standards.

You can contact me on:

Tel: 08033028598, 08087317620
Email:: obaconsultant@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by biafranqueen: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
tatooboy: @biafranqueen: if this looks like what your looking for, then you are in safe hands.

I am a consultant and trainer to Lagos State Agro Marketers and Processors (LASAMAP). All products that come from here are certified to international standards.

You can contact me on:

Tel: 08033028598, 08087317620
Email:: obaconsultant@gmail.com
thank you so much I will contact you on Monday do you have a website?
Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by Bukayot: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
I can supply you as many smoked dried fish you need. You can reach me on 08060063871
or
olutayomakinde@gmail.com
Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by tatooboy: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
biafranqueen: thank you so much I will contact you on Monday do you have a website?

Thanks.

Re: http://www.multipathpro.com/photos.htm

1 Like

Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by lexy91: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2013
biafranqueen: UEA is currently seeking for a manufacture of dry/smoked fish. We are interested in buying it by the barrel. We are also interested in cray fish as well. Please email us at cs@usaexportafrica.com or drop us a comment here with your contact information. Our senior buyer is currently available in Nigeria to visit any big or small operation. Thank you for your time.

We can supply you with good quality smoked catfish. pls contact-08138619689, 08163377227, 08055578078
Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by Nedum1979: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
I can supply you dry fish & crayfish to you in any quantity, contact me with 08038930922, 08095936512
Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by biafranqueen: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
tatooboy:

Thanks.

Re: http://www.multipathpro.com/photos.htm
so you guys are marketers for the manufacture? I really want to deal directly with the manufacture.
Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by biafranqueen: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks for everyone dropping the info I have contacted a company in Anambra that has the fish pond, with the variety of fish I am looking. They also smoke the fish. We visit them today and they have what we need. Thank you so much for your time and effort!
Re: Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA by Bukas1: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
We deal in export, u can contact me aguebukaemeka@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start An Information Security Business In Nigeria? / Escrow Service In Nigeria / Who Sells Original Black Dye For Cloth Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.