Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Iniquities Of The Fathers Shall Be Visited On The Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iniquities Of The Fathers Shall Be Visited On The Children (385 Views)

I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iniquities Of The Fathers Shall Be Visited On The Children by Medley(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2013
in exodus 20:5 God said the iniquirties of the fathers shall be visited on the childrens.

have the law of the new testament delivered us from this word or if it is still binding whats the biblical way of escape

(1) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.