Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death (39394 Views)

Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo) / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by tunnex190: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
mightycrown: this is what they use tax payers' money for. I just pity the family, career woman, the banker;hmmm, what a man can do, woman can do better. So, this is how majority of you people are doing it sleeping around to get to whichever height ; deceiving your fiance or husband to be busy with your job. God have mercy .

You read my mind. I guess she wanted to meet her target. See what you've caused your family greedy woman. Continue to jilt next time you come to this world.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by halfdutch: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=Ddaji]
This is very interesting so I decided to share with you folks! I hope this will help those desperate Ibo's who will do anything for money stop selling their religious inheritance and souls to Arabs! Chukwuemeka turning to Yusuf a Jihadist is not just right! The Muslim world is trying to penetrate and divide you Ibo's! Get wise! Yosuf have already inherited a peaceful religion and have enjoyed peace and safety for centuries! Don't tread it for money! Don't let them divide you! Europe is crying because of Islam. Kenya is mourning! Jos is weeping! Maiduguri is ravished! Iranian Christians are been beheaded! Remember Biafra, Remember Hagia Sophia Turkey! You are still an abd (slave) in the eyes of the Arabs. I hope this link help you build your wealth in a Godly way! Shalom! Please share...

What the Bible Says About Money (Shocking)

Most people know Sean Hyman from his regular appearances on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg Television, but what they don’t know is that Sean is a former pastor, and that his secret to investing is woven within the Bible.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNewsIntl/Financial-bible-Hyman/2013/08/06/id/519032?promo_code=146F3-1&utm_source=taboola

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by safedriveng: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
andyzoga: Did this guy ever sponsor any bill or make any meaningful contribution in the House of Reps?

Yes he did. He sponsored the bill on maximum benefit from banks and mutual and intimated relationship with female accounting officers geared toward maximum profitability

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
When is his constituency's BYE-ELECTION coming up. Nature abhors vacuum
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Obeyman: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yoruba with woman, na wa oo.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Mikkychuks(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wat a shame...dix one na direct entry to hell fire o,at 50 for dat mata u stil dey luk woman yash,abeg release dat stupid banker.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by kayloo: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Too bad. Ironically the infidel lady works at fidelity bank.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Sunglow: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
israel007: so wife no do am again.
Help me ask am o!
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Sunglow: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
victorazy:

Yep!
80% Abuja Gov men use drugs
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by omartins(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
NOW I GET THE REASON WHY BANKS EMPLOY LADIES MORE THAN GUYS.................
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by NadiaSA1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
What's magun
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by akejujoe(f): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dis is a typical case of magun.Taking him to hospital was a waste of time,dis one pass dem power
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Sunglow: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
mightycrown: this is what they use tax payers' money for.
I just pity the family.
career woman, the banker; hmmm, what a man can do, woman can do better.
so, this is how majority of you people are doing it
sleeping around to get to whichever height ; deceiving your fiance or husband to be
busy with your job. God have mercy .
Keep quite there.The man nko has he not been deceiving his wife telling her stories of how stressful and demanding his job is using that as an excuse to keep late nights,but all the while na another woman punna dey keep am busy.Is that not what you men do?
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Make una leave d woman the man died in *Active service*.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
the reporter did not give reason why the private hospital decline treating him. if they lack facility to handle it as it was stated that Oga was bleeding from inside profusely then there are not to be blame. infact. they were honest enough to tell them the truth than wasting time for a case they cannot handle.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by akejujoe(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nadia_SA1: What's magun
magun literally means 'don't climb'. Any woman that has her body laced with this by in most cases a jealous lover may end up unknowingly passing it to any man she has sex with and lead to his death
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by stagger: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
My question is: what is an Ondo state lawmaker doing in Gwarinpa with an Abuja punany? How much was this man making for him to be able to afford building a house in Gwarinpa of all places?

Truly like someone said: Osanobua Niger Delta no dey sleep!
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by stagger: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obynowhite: Make una leave d woman the man died in *Active service*.

He "came" and then he "went". What a way to go!
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by phapi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
what a shameful avenue to visit the holy confines of the hallowed heavens

should lawmakers get sex in return from bank marketers just becos of huge stolen moneny they depoist

even the banks also have their portion of blame,coz it thier dubious banking ethics that has landed this female banker into this messe making their female workers go about sleeping wif top govt functionaries so as to meet up wif millions targets for the banks

i pity nigeria political entity
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: This does not appear to be murder, they should release the banker ASAP! Does she have lawyers at all? More likely causes of death include Hemorrhagic Stroke or some sort of hemorrhage, possibly cerebral type. Nonesense.

And bleed from mouth?

Or you mean upper GI haemorrhage?
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by AroOkigbo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
andyzoga: Did this guy ever sponsor any bill or make any meaningful contribution in the House of Reps?
Meaningful contribution? Yes, at least he is on Nairaland's Front Page.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by NadiaSA1(f): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
akejujoe: magun literally means 'don't climb'. Any woman that has her body laced with this by in most cases a jealous lover may end up unknowingly passing it to any man she has sex with and lead to his death
na wa ooo

Odikwa very serious
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by anitank(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
I thought Magun was only for married women
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by RealB: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]okay nah shocked

Infidelity at its peak angry!
He ended up paying for his life.
and its possible the banker works with FIDELITY bank grin grin grin grin
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Pelummy(f): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
paparazzi1987: Oti lu magun... undecided undecided undecided undecided

from Pu**y to Hell

paparazzi1987: Oti lu magun... undecided undecided undecided undecided

from Pu**y to Hell
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by soulglo: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
So why is the woman still in custody. They should ask her questions and let her go. Since when did adultery become a crime.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by kade4u: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na watin he sabi shop kill ham now. what If he wants to use d girl and d thing backfire.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by personalview(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
only she know hw many times d man collect b4 him die. Dis female bankers dey HOT for bed oooh, toh.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by AfricaFace(f): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obynowhite: Make una leave d woman the man died in *Active service*.

I am on the floor of my living room laughing .....
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by bbankky: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is serious, anyway may his soul rest in peace. I pity the banker cos she will see hell in the hand of the Nigerian Police.
Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
There is nothing like magun here..

cause of death is s.ex period..

Se.xkillz..

The man is banned till eternity..

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death by Reference(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Moringa, moringa. Don't tell me his last exclamation was Haleluyah. Idris, Idris!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Gun Down Two Armed Robbers In Warri / Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children / Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.