Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding (1083 Views)

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding by profbrightuzoma: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2013
My view I think is right to have sex after marriage rights
Re: Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding by obowunmi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
And before too....

There are so many impotent men and barren women. You better test drive the car.
Re: Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding by Prowizy2(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
obowunmi: And before too....

There are so many impotent men and barren women. You better test drive the car.
Lol
Re: Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding by critique101(f): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
is the marriage right not part of the wedding?
Re: Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding by breathless(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ OP. From ur question, I'll say yes u can cos u said "wife" not fiancee or gf. Marriage is contracted either by customary law (native law n custom-NLC), state law (registry) or the church (a.k.a white wedding). Some churches will even require u meet @ least one of d 1st 2 mentioned earlier. So I think u can begin ur "conjugal journey" if so desired. IMO.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? / Nigeria Woman Who Couldn't Find Mr Right Co-parents With A Gay Man She Met Onlin / Discipline Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.